Water | Teen Ink

Water

By Melonn PLATINUM, Phoniex, Arizona
Melonn PLATINUM, Phoniex, Arizona

change your life

Democracy... while it lasts is more bloody than either aristocracy or monarchy. Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There is never a democracy that did not commit suicide.
John Ada

Water, It is my sanity, purity, and element. When I go swimming I can float along or I can glide down to the depths where none can find me. Water is private and peace. I can be an actress in water. I can stretch in water. I can slowly, gracefully dance in water. I can be weight-less in water. I can be me in water. Water when it is calm lets me slip in and under its surface. It lets let my anger out by scream and it covers my mouth. I can find death or life in water. I can find love and affection in water. It can be performed. It can show arts or it cans poverty. Water lets me escape. It makes my worries and thoughts float up and bubble away. I can be alone and finally see myself. I can hug myself and cry without any one knowing it. Water is a temple. I can close my eyes in it and relax. I can exercise in it. I can be free in water. I can be let alone for once until another ripple comes along and like fire ruin me. Water saves me and rushes me away like a wave to somewhere I don’t know. Water makes me fly.