Why are we so obliss | Teen Ink

Why are we so obliss

By bradcook05 SILVER, Gotebo, Oklahoma
bradcook05 SILVER, Gotebo, Oklahoma

I could write about alought of things. Me going to jail, me attempting to off myself or how i been a problem child since birth. But imma talk about how the government doesn't care about the lower class. Do you ever see how celebrities are literally praised like God, like R. kelly even though he's a child rapist he's glorified.Dont get me twisted though I will get down to some Ignition but who wouldn't, but I know how terrible of a person he is.Or lets talk about another thing the people on section 80, who isn't got nothing to eat. But if they can't pay the rent lets put them with the other homeless on skid row.

Let's talk about the other thing that how the police love to profile people. I was incarcerated for getting bullied i got slapped once sitting down on a lunch table. I told my friends if he did it again, I would beat him up sure enough he did again.so i followed him to the trash can picked him up threw him on the ground starting pummeling him into the grounds then this guy tackled me off I didn't punch the dude I punch the dude but instead of asking the man if i did i automatically got thrown in juvenile. It all could a been prevented if someone would a listened when i said i was getting bullied.

Now lets talk about some other stuff how we as a people are so negative to one another like we all dont bleed red blood. Just because someone is different than you don't make them any less than you. The weird kid in the class is usually the smartest. The loudest in the class is insecure, and the one with makeup is covering up their scars. If we all weren't so negative to each other America would not have one of the highest suicide rates. I tried to kill myself because I was so alone, I was the loudest in the room. But the quietist inside I fell into deep depression because I never had any friends, I just got friends senior year, but due to a marijuana obsession and a very loving players style of life I had to move away and I regret everything i have ever done.

So take with reading this not everything in life is wrote in your name you have to work for everything-Bradley J cook
less 

Real stuff