The mint icecream incident | Teen Ink

The mint icecream incident

By Roshcard_the_tower BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Roshcard_the_tower BRONZE, Sacramento, California

he will make a blank, he stares as the night falls in my dreams as the waterfall showers from my eyes, while in a cold pain through the treachery of love as who will never be free from his cage..

The mint ice cream incident.

At the sushi restaurant for someones birthday, The food had been ordered I was just sitting there.

until I saw a mysterious non cold green ice cream just sitting there on the plate. I was like.” ooo! A mint ice cream!” I shouted, so I grabbed the spoon mindlessly  and scooped up the weird looking mint ice cream without chocolate chips in it,

Tasted down to my system. but suddenly there was a burning sensation on my tongue,diabolically knowing it was on fire! I called for help while in pain but no one helped…’’I have to think of a way to cool down my greedy tongue’’ I thought to myself. 

I’ve looked around for sodas but there was nothing! 

The best option is water, with this water I am freshly relieved. One of the family members revealed an unbelievable markining I had ever witnessed. And it turns out the weird looking mint ice cream is not an ice cream nor mint but just a wasabi that you can use the taste to eat sushi for flavor. And till that day i've learned my valuable lesson. 

Always ask before trying it because you might think of the food you have thought about and did not turn out to be what you expected. Also don't ever get confused with the mint ice cream and wasabi, it may look the same but it isn't. 

“I thought it was ice cream,” the young dumb*ss version of me replied.

in this piece i made a mistake, usually the mistake kinda little repeats over since im a forgetful clumsy person, because if ur wondering the next incident was allergies which is the sequal to this 1st one, which means ill be making the story next about the pistachio nut allergy.