Me | Teen Ink

Me

By jordan598 BRONZE, Jasper, Georgia
jordan598 BRONZE, Jasper, Georgia

“I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” —Angelita Lim
“You’re the closest to heaven, that I’ll ever be.” —Goo Goo Dolls

I am in love with a guy who doesn't love me. We are really closer than anyone realizes and we spend many nights together doing things we shouldn't. He is a sweet person who is with someone else. I wish I could tell him how I feel but that would ruin both of our lives, so instead, I lay at night alone when he is with her crying. I try to stop it and when I eventually get over him he comes back and makes me fall in love with him all over again. I wish he was mine more than anything but he isn't. He is hers and that's how it will always be. I hate to be parted with him for a long time because it is all I can do to not love him. I will always love him with all my heart forever.

This is a true story about my life. I really hate opening up to people in real life so people who don't really know me know the most about my life. I am a depressed, hopelessly love-sick person who trusts too easily and gets heartbroken way too much. If you could comment your feelings on this that would be great.