EXPERIENCE: | Teen Ink

EXPERIENCE:

By Penned__ideas SILVER, Chandrapur, Other
Penned__ideas SILVER, Chandrapur, Other

“Writers use their words as Pixie Dust & do Wonders.”

Our life is an unceasing trail of experiences. As we keep pacing ahead, we encounter many different people, environments and even objects. These meet ups sums up our every day life and eventually creates a chain of experiences to the series of our life. Ever wondered if there's any kind of role these experiences have to play in our life? Yes, it is an undeniably true fact that acquaintances actually affects an individual's life in a certain manner or the other. Now the question arises how? Let us take an instance-for example, a person 'A', well qualified man, gets admitted to a reputed company because of his educational qualifications . However he has opened up in public and is a bit shy man. Now, because he has never experienced being in public, he faces problems acquainting his clients and attending public conferences. Now I have a question here- where does his qualifications go? Almost next to worthless at that point of time? Of course! Those degrees have turned mere sheets of paper within minutes! 

Now let us consider a person 'B', almost same qualifications as 'A' but a more confident man who is good at interacting with public and can handle his clients well, moreover, inspite of being an MBA graduate, he handles computer softwares well, knows a bit of international language and can even give basic first aids at emergencies. When asked, he says he has always tried new stuffs and had been open to new experiences of life. He has always followed the concept of "knowing a bit of everything."

Who's at benefit now? Obviously 'B'! Just because he knew 'a little' from other sectors, he gained recognition. My dear Readers, the thesis behind this example is to explain you that the proverb-" Jack of all, master of none", has NO RELEVANCE in today's era. Present world is moving at a very greater pace and it demands people with more and more skills or at least with a knowledge of other areas other than their primary one. My dear Readers, please start exploring your vicinity and try gaining the best you can from that. After all, it is the EXPERIENCE that counts.

Life is all about gaining experience! Make sure you get a little from everything because it's much better than having nothing from anything!