What Teachers and Parents don't see... | Teen Ink

What Teachers and Parents don't see...

May 9, 2009
By strawberrybailley SILVER, Elizabeth, North Carolina
strawberrybailley SILVER, Elizabeth, North Carolina
8 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
Do me wrong once shame on you Do me wrong twice shame on me!


School is much more than a place you go to be educated although that is the main purpose. From the very first second you step into High school your freshmen year your whole life changes. You can’t just go to school, have no worries, just have fun and learn. When you hit your freshmen year things change. You go from laughing over silly little things and thinking boys have coodies, not wanting them to touch you to fighting over every little stupid thing imaginable and wanting the boys to notice you and touch you. Going to school these Day’s means going to a place where you have to always be on your guard. A place where you go and you get judged and ridiculed. Going to school day after day getting picked on and being talked about as if you are a nothing. Getting to the point of not wanting anything in life being so down on yourself that you don’t want to go to school anymore. I have like that not wanted to go to school because I knew what was going to happen each and everyday. The main Reason anyone will get like that is because of a simple 5-letter word “Drama”. This Drama is usually started by people that don’t have anything better to do than ridicule other people on their faults just to make themselves feel good. These people think that It isn’t a bog deal but they don’t realize how much it could really effect someone. Kids today don’t go to school to juts learn when they go they are scared. Everything that teen’s are exposed to these days, the drama and criticizing, The gangs and violence, The drugs. School isn’t the same as it was before it has changed drastically and for the worse. Teachers and Parents don’t see any of that and what they do see they put aside as if it doesn’t matter not realizing what an impact it has on our lives.