What I Believe Makes a Great Article | Teen Ink

What I Believe Makes a Great Article

By SergeantSteel82 GOLD, Fort Wayne, Indiana
SergeantSteel82 GOLD, Fort Wayne, Indiana

one of the greatest tragedies of our time is this impression that has been created that science and religion have to be at war.
-Francis Collins

I may never let go of my anger and wrath,
But I will always have the last laugh.
-Corey Taylor

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
-Voltaire

I love writing, it gives me a chance to voice my oppinions and belifes in a physical form. The very escence of writing is made of what the author has experienced or learned. Almost anyone can write an article, but what makes a great article, is imagination and experience. The best books and novles are written by authors who pour their heart and soul into a piece of paper. Take Harry Potter, J. K. Rowling put time, effort, and pure creativity into writing possibly one of the best book series ever written. If you write from a place where you feel comfterable and happy, and then let your heart seep into the paper, then what you write will be noticed. When you write with truth, creativity, and experience, your articles will be better than ever before. At least, that is how I believe great articles and books are made.

This article is how I feel writing should be done. I try to write with honesty and with out shame, so I will never have to post an anonymous article.