How will vending machines help TMS? | Teen Ink

How will vending machines help TMS?

By jackson_tallmadge BRONZE, Oregon, Oregon
jackson_tallmadge BRONZE, Oregon, Oregon

Do you get hungry during class? Do you feel like you need food? Well, vending machines will solve your problem, they will make money for the school so we can have

better school lunches. Some critics would think that there would be too much trash everywhere if we had vending machines, vending machines should be allowed at TMS because it would help teachers prevent confusion about where to get snacks, they would make a profit, and it would help kids get better grades if they weren't hungry all the time. 

Some kids ask their teachers for food, but their teachers have no idea what to do because they have no food to give them. Vending machines would prevent that from happening. If there were vending machines, teachers wouldn't have to send the students to the office to get a snack, if the teachers were hungry they could get a snack so they are not hungry during the time to teach the students. If students don't have the option to bring food to school then they can get a snake at the vending machine. If the teacher sends the student to the office to get a snack, the student will miss a lot of important work and will get a bad grade on his test. He needed to know what to write down because he was gone.

Teachers might say we would not get any money because we would have to buy food when it runs out. They would just have to raise the price of the vending machine so they get profit. If the teachers would say that they would not get any prophets, they would be wrong because they could just raise the price of the food. If TMS gets vending machines the school would get a lot of money, and the teachers would have better materials for the students to use. If they get enough money, they can go on more field trips and the students and the teachers would be happy to go somewhere with the students.

If students are hungry it could make them not focus because they need food in their body. If TMS had vending machines it could make kids focus in class more because they are not hungry. If students don't focus because they are hungry that could affect their grades and they could get bad grades. If students get bad grades it could affect their life in many different ways and then their parents would get mad. If students don't focus then their parents might ask them to take a medication that makes them focus more and that medication is probably expensive. Critics would say that there would be trash everywhere and that we would get it taken away if we didn't pick up trash. If we don't pick up trash that would be more work for the janitors. 

To sum it up, some people would think that there would be too much trash everywhere if we had vending machines. If TMS had vending machines the school would get a lot of money, and the teachers could get better materials for the students to use. Vending machines should be allowed at TMS because it would help teachers prevent confusion about where to bring snacks, they would make a profit, and it would help kids get better grades if they weren't hungry all the time. If there were vending machines I would probably focus more because I wouldn't be hungry. If there were vending machines `the students would be happy and the school would have a lot more money to get better things to use. Teachers would be mad if there was trash everywhere. If there were to be trash everywhere, the teachers should take it away if we can't throw it away as a punishment.

I think that TMS should have vending machines