Bluey; The best kids show of today | Teen Ink

Bluey; The best kids show of today

By Addisthebest BRONZE, Oregon City, Oregon
Addisthebest BRONZE, Oregon City, Oregon

I have a younger sister who enjoys watching cartoons in the morning before school like most kids do. There are lots of show options like SpongeBob, Masha and the Bear, or Caillou. Sure, these shows are entertaining and interesting for children, but there is one show that is educational , entertaining for adults and children, and is a very beautifully animated show. While some might disagree that Bluey is not the best kids show of today because it is just like every other show, but Bluey is still superior because it is a show that is educational with real world problems, you can watch with people of any age, and the animation is intricate and beautiful.

Most kids' shows teach you how to read, how to write, or even how to do math. Bluey teaches you about your emotions, family issues, and even bigger problems. Bluey talks and teaches about problems that are more serious. They have episodes that teach you about simpler issues like sharing, putting other people before yourself, and lying is wrong, etc. Bluey also talks about more serious problems like not feeling like a good parent, distancing from family, death, abandonment and family being drafted to war. Bluey talks about issues that families watching might be experiencing, making it a relatable show for many.

Bluey is a great show to watch with anyone of any age because it has jokes that kids and adults could find funny and entertaining. Most shows today kids enjoy and find funny but with Bluey, adults are less likely to get annoyed with the “humor” because Bluey is actually funny to anyone of any age. Because bluey is not only educational, adults will be more likely to enjoy the show. Lots of teens and young adults enjoy watching Bluey even with no children. 

While it's true that Bluey is just a kids show, there is much more to the show that makes it so special and enjoyable.  Bluey's art style is different from any other show.  The colors that they use really bring life into the show. During some of the episodes they will zoom in on certain important details. For example, in one episode Bingo is admiring a little “leaf bug”. The little bug makes its way to the tip of her nose. The animation zooms in right on to her nose, it looks so detailed and very lively with the shading. With most kids shows it is usually very flat and boring, But with Bluey it is 2D but the colors and shading make you forget that it is just a 2D kids cartoon. It is really a work of art other than a show.

In conclusion, Some people say that Bluey is just like any other kids show but Bluey is different because the show teaches kids how to deal with real world problems, it is entertaining to people of any age with or without kids, and The show is visually pleasing. Bluey is a great show to help kids through difficult issues that they could be struggling with, but they teach it in a  way that kids can comprehend and understand. KIds should be watching actually good shows with good morals and lessons, like Bluey.