Accepted | Teen Ink

Accepted

By xStilesSalviatorx BRONZE, Colorado Springs, Colorado
xStilesSalviatorx BRONZE, Colorado Springs, Colorado

Because in the end when you loose somebody every candle, every prayer's not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is a hole in your life that the person you cared about used to be.

Does it matter? Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, Divorced Parents, Gothic, Christian, Smart, Not Smart, Disabled, Etc. All of these things I listed people judge you by, and it's wrong. People should not judge you by who you are. You are still a human being just like everyone else!

I’m writing this because I'm tired of people being hurt and judged because of who they want to be. You shouldn't have to hide who you are for other people's benefits. Your parents, your friends, everyone should love you for you. If someone is trying to change you just simply don't let them. Cause if they don't accept you for you, well then that's their problem.

People all have their own problem whether there personal or family stuff or even school drama. Think right now and maybe your parents are divorced or maybe you've been suicidal or maybe you even like your own gender, it doesn't matter! You should be ashamed or think you're a disappointment, because no matter what someone will be there and stand up to all the other people that are against you. Everyone goes through problems and maybe even the bully at school is having issues. Don't hide who you are. I probably should get to the point.

All i'm trying to say is….Don't judge people and don't hide who you are.

Enjoy and rejoice who you are because life is short so don't spend it all trying to make other people happy. If your friends, family, or even strangers on the street don't accept you...Well...It's ok. Cause your true friends and even me accept you and love you for who you are and you should hide. Just enjoy who you are!

DON'T HIDE! BE YOURSELF! ENJOY WHO YOU ARE!