Gun Laws in America | Teen Ink

Gun Laws in America

By cryforhelp95 GOLD, Nonw, Oregon
cryforhelp95 GOLD, Nonw, Oregon

You can be beautiful on the outside.. But if you have an ugly heart, you're ugly.

I do not believe that we should take every weapon out of households, I think that some people should be allowed to keep hand guns in the house and there should be a law that says they must be kept in a gun safe at all times so that their children cannot touch them or be able to have any access to them. But the semi automatic ones and the ones that are fully automatic should be left to the soldiers in Iraq that have been trained to use them and they should be left to local police and they should only be allowed to people that have been trained to use them. I think that if we continue people to use these weapons in their homes than there will be more school shootings and more things like the Trevon Martin case and they will be more people that are dying and there will be more people that will be put in the hospital with gun shot wounds and such. The problem with people using these sort of weapons is that they don't know how to use them unless they have had the proper training in order to use them. There are people out there that buy them, but they don't know how to use them and they are only buying them for protection. You cannot hunt with automatic guns, you can't really do anything with them except kill people and that is all these weapons are designed to do. I think that automatics need to be taken away. Don't take every gun. Just ones that are designed to kill and that is the only soul purpose of owning one.

Positivity_At_Its_Finest DIAMOND, Morrow, Georgia

Life is a stage, get on it and perform your best act.

You did a really good job with getting your point across. I love how you went into detail with explaining the issue and giving solutions. Great job!!!!