The Little girl with Big Dreams | Teen Ink

The Little girl with Big Dreams

By pill.happy.adventure PLATINUM, Manchester, New Hampshire
pill.happy.adventure PLATINUM, Manchester, New Hampshire

Growing up I always had big dreams, I was the perfect description of the little girl that wanted everything. I wanted to be a princess who was rescued by my prince charming, the one that wanted to live in a ginormous castle with hundreds of maids and when I was a little girl I wanted the biggest most fanciest wedding a little girl could dream of. I was the Little Girl With The Big Dream.

As I grew older, I out grew those fancies, pushed them all to some place in the back of my mind. Now as i sit here writing this I realize that because I wanted to grow up so fast I forgot all about that little girl with big dreams. And yet I look at my life now and realize at the age of almost 17 I still want what i wanted when I was 5. I still want my prince charming to sweep me of my feet, I still want my huge wedding where I’m all dressed in white crying tires of happiness as my daddy walks me down the isle I even still have that dream once in while that I’ll be a princess who lives in a castle.

I was once the Little Girl With Big dreams, and as I grew up i lost her. However, now I have found her once again except now The Little Girl With Big Dreams Is Just A Little Bit Bigger.

I wrote this when I finally sat down and straightened things in my life out

TanazMasaba GOLD, Dhaka, Other

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's Heaven on Earth."

---William W. Purkey

Ooh and also, the reason why I originally came here but ended up getting distracted by that beautiful piece of writing :) you and I did an RP long time ago but it died and I was wondering if you'd let me borrow your characters and stuff and give it a little spin to make my own story? I'll mention your credits ofcourse but its just that I have a great idea for turning the RP into a book but I need your permission first.

TanazMasaba GOLD, Dhaka, Other

Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's Heaven on Earth."

---William W. Purkey

This is such a beautiful story....so inspiring...five stars all the way!!!