Brotherly Love | Teen Ink

Brotherly Love

January 14, 2008
By Anonymous

Brotherly Love



My brother’s name is Sean he is 18 years old and is the best brother I could ever ask for. There are so many things I love about my brother. He is someone I can always count on. If I ever need cheering up I can count on my brother to do that. Most of all I love my brother for just being there for me when he can.


One thing I love about my brother is that I can always count on him. When I have trouble with my math homework I ask my brother if he can help me with the problems I am stuck on. When he doesn’t understand my homework he will do the best he can to try and figure it out. Then after he figures out what to do he will explain to me step by step. That is one of the reasons why I love my brother so much, because I can always count on him to help me whenever I ask for help.


Another thing I love about my brother is that he always knows how to put a smile on my face and everyone else’s around him. Whenever I’m mad at him I can’t stay mad at him for long because he usually can just start staring at me and I will smile, and when I need a cheering up he will usually get me to smile. I love it when he puts a smile on my face and I know he will always keep me smiling.



The thing that I love about my brother the most is that he is someone I can look up to, and is a great role model. He is a nice, caring, honest person, and I feel protected when I’m around him. My brother is the hardest worker I know and, he encourages me to work hard, too. He is a great role model to me, because he doesn’t give up right away when he doesn’t do something right the first time. All these things I have said are what make him the role model and a great person to look up to.


I love my brother and all the things he does for me. I love the way he is willing to help me with my homework and when he seems to always put a smile on my face. I love the fact that he is a great role model and is someone I can always look up to. Most of all, I love that he is my brother.