Over-rated much? | Teen Ink

Over-rated much?

By Cupcakecutielol PLATINUM, Elkton,MD, Maryland
Cupcakecutielol PLATINUM, Elkton,MD, Maryland

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on." -Henry Ellis

Yes, I've seen the most strangest of things. I've seen it pour rain when the sun is out. I've seen people laugh and cry at the same time. I've seen joy, happiness, sadness, frustration. And yes I am aware of seeing my face in the mirror. What an odd thing to stare back at. What a sad thing to watch.Whatching people get stabbed in the back. Watching people go through pain and loss. What an odd thing to stare at. Not only whatching it but also feeling it is hard. It's even harder when you have no one to talk to. It's stranger to relize that you shouldn't judge because you never know what or where you'll end up.Don't judge because you can't knock it until you've tried it. People you thought that you'd never end up with , you're with after judging for so long. The path you thought you'd never go down is swallowing you up. No ones even here to care. You arent even here to realize what youre doing to me because you're caught up in whatever. I dont wanna be lost because it's not that, im not trying, and not that I don't care. It's that you dont understand and you never will. It's too late. I can't change what ive once had because I can't rewind it all. I can't change the future because you're too stuborn and two faced to know that now, I'm not happy with what I've got. I'm sorry if I've changed, but so have you. I'm sorry that things went wrong and I'm sorry for the sins that i've done. Why can't you be sorry too? For all that we've went through and all that we have. It seems like its all gone and based on lies becuase you haven't given any effort or thought. As to what I may be going through....