My Friends and Family are What Matters | Teen Ink

My Friends and Family are What Matters

In my life, what matters most to me is my friends and family. Just think, “Where would I be if I had no friends and family.” These people are the most important human beings I know of on Earth. They always get me through rough times when I am down and they are always very understanding of what I am going through. They are my living diary and I can tell them almost anything that is on my mind or something that bothers me.
My family matters so much to me in my life. I always ask myself, “What would I do without them.” The truth is, I really don’t know what I would do without them. Life is already as difficult as climbing to the top of Mount Everest. To have my family every step of the way is so reassuring. I can talk to them about my problems and what I am having trouble with. They will try their best to help me and that is all that I ask for. Yeah, sometimes they can be annoying, but still I know they love me and all they are trying to do is help. My family matters to me because they give me a sense of love, joy, and laughter during rough times. I share a great bond with family and that is probably the most important aspect in life.
My friends are my second family. I can rely on them even if the world depended on it. That’s how much trust I have in them. If I cannot come to my real family for some reason, I always go to my friends to seek a little guidance. My friends is what keeps me going in life. They always seem to give me that little spark. My friends are my cure for all my sadness, loneliness, or anger that I have upon me and I know for a fact that no medicine can alleviate that pain. They give me a great sense of joy, laughter, and competition. Whether it is playing sports with them or hanging out in the movies together I always know I can have fun. They are my outlet to release all of my energy. My friends are one of the few things that matters most to me in my life.
From my perspective, living the dream life is having family and lifelong friends that will support you throughout the whole walk of life. It’s not just having a great deal of money that will buy you everything in life. Yeah, being rich would be cool, but that is an added bonus in life that comes through hard work and determination. If you think that money is the most important thing that matters in life, your wrong and that just means you’re just a self-centered person. What really matters in life is your friends and family that love you. Love and happiness are the greatest things on Earth and that’s what really should matter to you.