I Used To Know You | Teen Ink

I Used To Know You

By GageKing GOLD, Owatonna, Minnesota
GageKing GOLD, Owatonna, Minnesota

"The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open. Sure, everybody wants to play God, but for me it's a full-time job. What you don't understand, you can make mean anything." Jeferree Star

I to know you. You were happy, or so i thought, you said you loved me even though we fight. I knew someone named Lucas. The blonde guy who i always cared about. He cuts and he threatends to kill himself ...
I knew Tyler, or i thought i did. He leaned agianst the wall and his hair coverd his brown eyes. I looked at him and who he used to be flashed in my mind. From the blonde guy that loved me to the guy who was addicted ...
I miss who you were. Lucas and Tyler remember the rumors? remember the pain? Remember how you , tyler, said you never wanted to talk to me agian? Lucas, remember how the rumor was spread and i told you first that i heard it and you said, " Don't worry. It'll get better" and, "Don't listen to what they say because they don't know YOU.."
The best advice I got.
Remember how i used to know you...

GageKing GOLD said...
GageKing GOLD, Owatonna, Minnesota

Thnx. I write about ppl and things in my life. Whether ppl know it happens or not

egarrison said...
This is a vary nice peice of work and seems to mean alot. It has pretty much no gramatical errors and probably speaks to alot of people who can relate to it. I liked it.

TurtleLover said...
incredibly deep. a very good peice of advice