WHY DO A PHENOMENAL PERSON NEEDS A LOVER | Teen Ink

WHY DO A PHENOMENAL PERSON NEEDS A LOVER

By aalaazah1 PLATINUM, Colombo, Other
aalaazah1 PLATINUM, Colombo, Other

where words fail music speaks
success is a journey, not a destination

when you feel your best, everybody else can feel it too - ARIANA GRANDE

If you are able to look yourself
in the mirror every day
with the decisions that you make,
that's where power starts - SELENA GOMEZ

Before you judge people judge yourself - ZAYN MALIK

haters will say what they want, but their hate will
never stop you from chasing your dream- JUSTIN BIEBER

If you follow your dreams,
it means you follow your heart.
if you do follow your heart,
I don't think you can go wrong- CELINE DION

* Today many people's major problem is finding themselves a true love. even though they found someone to love we could not always guarantee whether they are long-lasting or eternal. and it would be very spectacular to find someone who would love you until his last breath, with his love remaining unchanged and constant. but that doesn't mean that there would be no person certainly who would eternally love. it means that people who would love you more than you could love yourself would be a very rare choice. but still, most people get attracted to their physical and external looks and start falling in love with them. 

* but what is so tragic here is still they feel so difficult, problematic, and complex to get rid of them even after they break up. but, what they miss here isn't their love or adorability, it's just all the old vibes they do have together. maybe if a person truly loved the other it may hurt, but it's not at all practical or phenomenal to sit on the place where they left and cry for someone who has gone. 

* just because life goes on we should move on too. and also if we know that they don't give a damn about us so why should we? A breakup isn't always complex if people understood what is true love and physical attraction. so always what should we do is try to extend our rigidity of god and move on from the pain and hurt which is caused not only by breakups but from any problem or conflict in our destiny.  

* One of the best remedies for this is listening to motivational and potential songs. because as we all know that music is a thing which ain't living but handled by most of the people with so much of respect, adorability, and strategy. listening to music with deep heart touching lyrics would always make you feel higher and less vulnerable. 

* Not only listening to music rather than that you could spend time with your loved ones or if you are really exhausted the remedy isn't rest or sleep but it's our mother nature. music is just a creation by man but what stands higher would always be nature. to all the hearts which are broken i recommend to go out and feel the nature instead of that toxic pain. " glad if you have a plenty of time " but if you don't just reserve a 15 minutes of a short break into your life. and deal all your pain with it. whenever you see all the animals around and plants, mountains, ocean etc...you would be the most calm and restraintly behaved person ever. 

* And the aim which we always should follow is live you life tomorrow as a king/queen infront of the people/person who tried to betray or destroy your life today. and never cry for someone who didn't even care that whether you exist. cause always remember your tears are more worth it! and also don't try to beat someone in your life but try winning in your life by motivating and inspirating your own self. and not only try to always make youself happy but everyone around us in ecstasy. 

i dedicate this poem to @Meghanmax and all the people who are experiencing the pain of the break up world wide, and i hope this article would be a bit relieving and i wish it could heal all the pain you have experienced and make you become stronger, independent, and reckless 

aalaazah1 PLATINUM, Colombo, Other

where words fail music speaks
success is a journey, not a destination

If you are able to look yourself
in the mirror every day
with the decisions that you make,

If you follow your dreams,
it means you follow your heart.
if you do follow your heart,

@Afra thank you...

Afra ELITE said...
Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other

"A writer must never be short of ideas."
-Gabriel Agreste- (Fictional character- Miraculous)

@aalaazah1, Well-said!!!☆☆☆