Teen essays on stress, depression, eating disorders, mental health and more | Teen Ink

Health

Top voted Health Articles

Hot Topics
#2671voted by our readers
By rubyxvii BRONZE
Wayland, Massachusetts

It’s late at night - so late it’s almost morning. You’ve been working for hours, trying to finish your essay, or presentation, or whatever it might be that you&...
rubyxvii BRONZE, Wayland, Massachusetts

Each second we live is a new and unique moment of the universe, a moment that will never be again And what do we teach our children? We teach them that two and two make four, and that Paris is the capital of France. When will we also teach them what they are? We should say to each of them: Do you know what you are? You are a marvel. You are unique. In all the years that have passed, there has never been another child like you. Your legs, your arms, your clever fingers, the way you move. You may become a Shakespeare, a Michaelangelo, a Beethoven. You have the capacity for anything. Yes, you are a marvel. And when you grow up, can you then harm another who is, like you, a marvel? You must work, we must all work, to make the world worthy of its children.

#2672 Hot Topics
By acg149 BRONZE
Redwood City, California
acg149 BRONZE, Redwood City, California
jesseoh3709 BRONZE, La Canada, California
#2674 Hot Topics
By rebelliouself5 GOLD
Cranberry Twp., Pennsylvania
rebelliouself5 GOLD, Cranberry Twp., Pennsylvania

"Never take life seriously, nobody lives through it anyway."

#2675 Hot Topics
#2676 Hot Topics
By Fischer BRONZE
Dewitt, Michigan
Fischer BRONZE, Dewitt, Michigan
#2677 Hot Topics
#2678 Hot Topics
Sofiamesa12 BRONZE, Bogota, Other

"I wish there was someone to say, I'm proud of you and I got your back. No matter what." - Stick it

#2679 Hot Topics
cheerislife BRONZE, Thayer, Indiana

Most important thought, if you love someone, tell him or her, for you never know what tomorrow may have in store.
Walter Payton

#2680 Hot Topics
tong thao BRONZE, Appleton, Wisconsin