Say No to Fast Food | Teen Ink

Say No to Fast Food

By Kiwi89 BRONZE, Port St.Lucie, Florida
Kiwi89 BRONZE, Port St.Lucie, Florida

Have you ever eaten fast food almost ever day of the week? Well if you are, your making a terrible idea. Most of the Americans in the United States are eating fast food and many of them are obese. Do you really want to be using an electric scooter to get to place to place, if you don’t you should stop eating fast food. Have you ever been to the super popular restaurant “Five Guys”, do you know why they’re so popular, they’re popular because they load their burgers and fries with tons of grease and grease is really bad for you.

If you really like food you would know that there are many other options other than fast food. If your parents say to go in the car and go to McDonalds but your sibling gets a burger and fries but you really want a salad it’s tempting but you will be making the right choice by getting a salad. There is also many healthy restaurants like Panera Bread or like a healthy food stand. At Panera Bread they sell many healthy soups and salads and really healthy sandwiches. Eating healthy can lead to a better life and your eating really good food!

Have you ever wondered what the ingredients of any kind of fast food meal is made of? Fast food is made up of many terrible ingredients that will make you sick or have a disease like the restaurant Chipotle. 40 percent of Chipotle’s restaurants were closed due to a disease called Escherichia coli. There was a huge amount of stores closed all of the state of Washington and Oregon. When I found that out I was never going there again. That’s why you should not be eating that kind of food.

If you want to live a long life you have to think about how your heath comes first. What I mean by that is you can’t be eating all kinds of junk food and expect to live until your one hundred years old. You should savor your life and live it to the fullest. Many people die of obesity and you don’t want to be that person so do the right thing.

Why doesn’t everybody just stop eating fast food all together. I think this world would be a better place if we just all stop eating that kind of food. Many people won’t be dying from obesity and disease. I know people will not like healthy food but once people will get used to it, it will taste even better than fast food.

I hope people will start eating healthy because it will make a big difference in you life