"HAPPY MEAL" | Teen Ink

"HAPPY MEAL"

By deleonl BRONZE, Boston, Massachusetts
deleonl BRONZE, Boston, Massachusetts

Woah, Did you gain weight?

If you want to be on an endless calorie diet, fast food is just the thing for you! Think it will get you fat? That’s just your expired gym membership; Try it. Ever heard it causes cancer? Try it. Worried it will eat your organs? Fast food is awesome for Diabetes lovers.

“I’m loving it,” says a valuable customer. It’s all about having it your way. YOU decide what combo YOU want to order. There can’t be too much of a good thing, that’s why there are as little nutrients as possible in your “healthy burger”. From the delicious #3 Pure grease special, to the #7 double heart attack pounder! There’s so much to choose from when the “food” is so easy to get.
The great thing about fast- food restaurants is that they don’t care who eats what; they’re not racist, sexist, or bias at all. Whether you’re very white, giant, blackest person alive, funky, illegal immigrant, weirdo, pretty ugly, or a just another hobo who loves the dollar menu, Fast-food restaurants don’t care!
Eating fast food is a great way to relieve stress. Lost your job? Eat it. Dog ate your homework? He likes fast food too; eat it. Got your clothes stolen at the Laundromat? Eat it. Saw your 3-year-lost cat in the hands of your ex? Eat it.
Overweight is something that just sort of snacks up on you. If you’ve selected to get into shape (circle), fast food is the fastest way. If you want a quick legal way to commit suicide, well of course a new perspective on fast-food can inspire you. This “fast-food” is becoming another one of our “needs” and we don’t even realize it. The corporations behind this are blinding us by their clever cover up.
There’s nothing to hide you might think, how do you know? Why is it that you can’t find the nutrition facts on the grill chicken sandwich you’ve been chewing on upfront? Answers we find out when searching the truth behind “may I take your order.” 2 weeks old buns, the extra chicken that fell on the ground, a side of rotten lettuce, and a hint of pickles from the green swimming pool, where all the flies hangout in the summer. Why wouldn’t you want to eat this fun meal?
The worst that can happen to people who eat this is they can die; hard economic times change people’s habits! People can develop diseases; fast food is easy to get, the easy way out. Most people are tired of working hard, that’s why people cheat and take the easy way out. The problem with this is that they don’t realize how harsh the consequences might be. Some people really don’t know what they’re eating; but that’s a different circumstance. You and I were taught what’s wrong and what’s right.
The food pyramid; sounds familiar? These things are the components of our meals, so they say. Real food doesn’t have artificial and preservatives inside of it. Real food doesn’t require weeks to digest. Real food doesn’t come in a paper bag. These fast-food places claim to sell real food, but that isn’t the case.
Ways to identify real food: If you make fries from home, do they look nothing like the fries you bought from the burger joint close by? Do you chew your meat for 20 minutes at Burger king and find that you only chew 2 minutes at home? Does your fried chicken seem to be missing a bunch of little pebbles on them when you cook it yourself, but be covered in them when you order at McDonalds? If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, you’re not aware of what you’re eating.
Fast food, a sugar coat over “Junk food,” to attract people like you and me into believing that this stuff is actually good just because it taste’s great! I wonder how acid tastes…I’ve stopped eating this delicious “fast-food” because I want to live longer. I’m writing this to reveal to you the truth about the incredibly crispy tenders and the large shake with the long deep fried preservatives they call fries. I wonder, have you ever asked yourself, what am I eating?

Warning, eating “fast-food” may cause: Diabetes, Kidney malfunction, Obesity, Thyroid malfunction, Intestinal, problems, Stroke, Heart disease, and many more complications.

INGREDIENTS IN OUR MEALS ARE CONFIDENTIAL

deleonl said...
just trying to keep it healthy; it seems like everyone gets confused about whats right & wrong; glad you don't eat at most fast food places; their foods are very bad for you, but i'm not going to lie; miss eating them

Internal-Love PLATINUM, Queens, New York

Nothing's black or white, its all just a shade of gray---

TI "Live your Life" ft Rihanna

the only fast food place that i like is Panera Bread. i hate other ff places.

deleonl said...
"Fast" food causes a lot of problems.