Breath No More | Teen Ink

Breath No More

September 6, 2010
By BTWLOHA BRONZE, Bear, Delaware
BTWLOHA BRONZE, Bear, Delaware
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
As she sits in the corner Face to the floor ; she dispels smoke from her lips and slowly floats away with it ; letting go of so much pain ; her tears are thick enough to stain the pavement that slowly becomes her best friend when she needs to run away ; This is your time to weep ; This is your time to morn ; not yet time to build up ; just a time to tear down old walls ...


I never thought you'd go through with it . When I read what you wanted to do .. I thought it would just be an attempt . I tried to talk you out of it , but you wouldn't listen . I wish I tried harder to save you . If i could go back , I would've done more to help you . Now your gone and all i can do is sit here and cry . I don't know what to do .. I don't know where to go .. I'm so lost without you . It's like part of me died when you did . I wish i could go to sleep and wake to find it was all just a dream . It kills me to know that your never coming back , that your gone forever . I'm going to miss our talks and our fights , I'll miss how we were always there for each other . I'm going to miss my best friend , but I'll always remember you , and ill join you one day soon. It'll be okay again one day . I know it will .

~
R.I.P Lexie Fightinghard</3