Mcdonalds | Teen Ink

Mcdonalds

By Melonn PLATINUM, Phoniex, Arizona
Melonn PLATINUM, Phoniex, Arizona

change your life

Democracy... while it lasts is more bloody than either aristocracy or monarchy. Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There is never a democracy that did not commit suicide.
John Ada

America has increasingly growing in obesity, but what are the causes? One word: McDonalds! My friend’s sister worked there and when she came home her face was full of grease. She also learned what their food was like. She will no longer eat there because all the preservatives. A lady took fries and a hamburger from there and kept it for four years! After those four years it still looked the same only the bun had a little mold. With a regular fries, she cut it, lasted a day. Four years and it still looked edible! Disgusting! Despite the unhealthiness of it let’s look at the calories. The calorie of a big Mac is 540! That’s already half of your whole day your supposed to take. And to go along with it is a diet coke. People say diet coke is good because it has 0 calories but in truth when you drink diet coke and think no harm done, think again! Diet coke slows down your metabolism and causes you get fat anyway by not digesting it fast enough.

please read and rate my writing! tell me how to improve!