The End | Teen Ink

The End

November 11, 2016
By xStilesSalviatorx BRONZE, Colorado Springs, Colorado
xStilesSalviatorx BRONZE, Colorado Springs, Colorado
3 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Because in the end when you loose somebody every candle, every prayer's not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is a hole in your life that the person you cared about used to be.


Depression, Fear, Doubt, Love, Pain, Hope, Death, Loss, Life, Family, Friends, Bully, Cutting, Religion, Happiness, Sadness, Parents, School, Heartache, and more.


Approximately one million people commit suicide each year worldwide, that is about one death every 40 seconds or 3,000 per day. For each individual who takes his/her own life, at least 20 attempt to do so. You may think that suicide is for the weak and you would never take your own life but that is where your wrong. When life gets hard, and i mean really hard people start to get unbearable pain. Not physical pain but emotional pain and emotional pain hurts more then ANYTHING you will ever feel. Then you start to think about how the world would be without you and it won’t matter who misses you. Before you know it you’ll be writing a letter to your loved ones talking about life after you're gone. But what you don't realize is that everything will get better. You can’t be sad forever. But sometimes it doesn't matter, and before you know it you're gone. I have gone through this and my only advice is to hold on. Hold on to whatever you can, depression is a big hole that wants to suck you in but hold on to something that matters to you and you’ll survive. Your NOT alone and you will never be. People care about you more than you think, you can deny it all you want but deep inside you know i'm right. Now, how can we prevent suicide?

 

Whenever you joke or make fun of someone it could be VERY hurtful to them. You may not think you are but they might not. Many people commit suicide because someone made fun of their sexuality, weight, appearance, money, family, and who knows what else. So, maybe your reading this and thinking “Psh this is stupid” But what you should be thinking is did that kid kill himself because of me?”


The author's comments:

It's NOT worth it....