My Biography | Teen Ink

My Biography

January 21, 2010
By AdamElyan BRONZE, Ramalah, Other
AdamElyan BRONZE, Ramalah, Other
1 article 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Still the pen stuck in my hand ! but it keeps forgetting what it wrote down.
Once I wrote for the first time, I only felt my strong was escaping .
This new world I’d been around was turning clockwise backward, I noticed that all was unreal, but I tried so hard and I got every nothing I wanted all along.
I started to remind my self - it was me –, but everything was not like what it was before.
Some how I started to believe what I was living, but I didn’t get a chance to believe I’d survive, this situation made my life fake and made me feels like a maid in the whole castle that she owns, I couldn’t attack this anymore, I admit it! I Woke Up !


(1 day old)
I had just to screw and screw to fade in and out.
When I woke up, I had just put a new point on my calendar.
They started to stare into my flash point, the one place I couldn't bent my neck to look at !
The only thing I was thinking about is to leave this crowd, but those fake hands were ascending and descending me like a ruff crashing on floor and they all fighting to own it.
I couldn't explain what I was feeling, the two new swords I got were shaving me while I was trying to explain that I was hungry !

(1 day old ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My eyes started to blinking, I though this film has to broken or something, but it stayed Running forward !
I wished I had the chance to see all the scenes I've crossed, but they all were just points on white paper such as the one I drew first.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ?? years old)

I had to rise more than fall, to feel what I left behind my all
No more I said, but I didn't hear my voice back ! .. How did ! I thought I just lost it before I call
I gave a nothing to ,and gone away thinking with four I'll be perfect and roil
but Sorry , ! now where am I ? this chair is taking me some where Like a child in a hammock, or maybe I’m just too blind to know the truth.
its not like crossing a line .. its more than show, its an innocent looking at his end saw
“,but he's innocent, he made his vow” . “No way to escape, he crossed the law!”
Those nails cracked my moccasins percuss and precious along the way
They whispered loudly but i kept on ignoring what they say
They were my left ! how could I lose them ! I couldn’t give, no more pay
The Secretariat I’m carrying from too long cant wait anymore, it wants to get out but the cap on the Glass bottle is Tight !
My body couldn't be Patient and started to Separate, its just like I'm watching the last character for that biography I’d been watching all of my life, and finally with the bold line I watched ( THE-END ) word !

Elyan