sunny oaks | Teen Ink

sunny oaks

March 9, 2011
By ilovenicole BRONZE, Fort Mill, South Carolina
ilovenicole BRONZE, Fort Mill, South Carolina
4 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Stupid kids I should have known that they would turn on me. I will make them pay for this. If only I could sneak out of this old folks home. I’m thinking that it would be just too easy to sneak out and go hunt down my kids. That settles it. I am going to do it. Sneak out and get revenge on my children.


The next day I started to plan my escape. I would pack up all my stuff and sneak it out with me. Now I have my plan on getting out of the building I will go to my old house I will just kidnap them and tie them up and talk to them to my house so they can’t call sunny oaks and tell them to come and get me again!


I packed up everything that I thought I would need. That night I got my bag and went out to the lobby, careful to not be seen by any passing nurses. When I got to the door about to go out, I was stopped by a guard. “where are you going?” he asked. “going out for a bit of air is all?” “Alright, well do you mind if I accompany you?”
“No, not at all.” The cab would be here in a few minutes. So I had to get rid of him, quickly. When we went back inside, I grabbed my bag and hit him over the head with it, and drug his body behind the bushes. The cab pulled up a minute later. Then we went to my kid’s house. I rang the doorbell and my son opened the door and I hit him over the head with my purse as well, then tied him up, taped his mouth shut. Then put him in the car in the drive way. Then I injected him with the medicine I stole. Then I went in the house and found my daughter. She had her back to me, and I did the same to her. Then drove to my house. I took them both into the basement and tied them to chairs.

A little while later they woke up confused. When they saw me I just said “I have been locked away to rot at that nursing home for ten years, don’t you know how bad that hurt? It made me build up hate for you two, and now I am going to get revenge!” When I untapped their mouths Danny said “what are you going to do to us?”
“You know Danny, I think I’ll do to you, exactly what you did to me...”
“You will. Be isolated from the world, and be left to die.”
“I’ll only leave you down here for a few weeks. Just to let you feel how I felt, and then I’ll let you go.”
“No! You can’t do this” said Danny.
“No Jenna, you can’t do anything about this” “well I guess I’ll see you guys later. but I’ll bring a TV. Down here but that’s it. And I’ll see you later. And I’ll be the only one who knows you’re down here. Bye!”

After Judy left, her kids were alone with the TV. And themselves. On the day they were supposed to get out, they were watching the news, when they saw there mother on there. The news man said “Mrs. Judy reed passed away today, she was such a good lady and may she rest in peace.” Danny then said “Jenna, she was the only one who knew we were down here…”