Special VIII | Teen Ink

Special VIII

February 21, 2011
By poisionWriter SILVER, Idaho Falls, Idaho
poisionWriter SILVER, Idaho Falls, Idaho
9 articles 0 photos 37 comments

Favorite Quote:
I think I love you.


As soon as the two agents left I was alone in my thoughts. I couldn’t believe anything they had just told me.

After Jane got the “Okay” nod from Venn she told me in little detail the story. “After we got the call,” she started, “we rushed down to the subway-“

“Hold on,” I interrupted, “you said the subway?”

“Yes that’s right.”

“I don’t live anywhere near the subway.”

“We’ve gathered that much. So anyway, when we got down there we saw you lying on the side walk knocked unconscious.”

“You say, ‘knocked unconscious’ as if someone put my in my state.”

“That’s what it looked like, and that’s why you have that bandage on your head.” I reached up and sure enough my head was tightly wrapped. Hum, that goes to show how much I pay attention. I had thought to myself.

I had asked them if they new anymore about what had happened to me.

“No,” Jane had said.

“Well then what do you know?” I asked impatiently annoyed with the detective smugness.

“Well, not really anything then what I’ve told you and what you’ve told us. Combine all that information and we’re still on square one.”

Boy isn’t that helpful. I thought to myself.


The author's comments:
This is the latest chapter, or section, or whatever you want to call it-- of the "Special" series i am posting on this site alone. i would really appreciate it if y'all could comment on this... maybe give me suggestions on where i should go from here with the story, what i should change, if anything, or whatever!! just comment please!! i need your opinion or this story wont go anywhere! it will sit here in its state of emptiness, because i lost my train of thought and don't know where to take it now!! thanks.