My Valentine Part 2 | Teen Ink

My Valentine Part 2

By JeffN GOLD, Moore, Oklahoma
JeffN GOLD, Moore, Oklahoma

"God Put Us Here On This Carnival Ride, We Close Our Eyes, Never Knowing Where It Will Take Us Next..." Carrie Underwood--Carnival Ride

As Bonnie laid at the bottom of the stair well with blood pouring out of her back, she knew she was dead.
"Bonnie, you're my Valentine, why can't you understand that?" The man sang so happly from his lips.
Bonnie bit her lep and pulled her self up, pain shooting up her back. She limped to the door and opened it the man walking faster.
"BONNIE!" He screamed and ran at the door but Bonnie slammed the door in his face. He flew back and fell on his head.
Bonnie screamed and ran down the hall way limping. "Help! Someone!" She screamed through the hall ways but nothing just the echoes of her voice.
The stair well door opened slowly and Bonnie looked behind and saw him stumbling out with knife in hand and him rubbing his head.
Bonnie screamed and limped faster to the front door. She fell down stumbling over her feet. Bonnie got up fast and looked back to see how far away he was but he was gone.
Bonnie stood there in silence, her heart pounding. He wouldnt be that gone that easily, she thought. She moved faster to the front door. Chad was in his car still listening to the music and Jessica in her car reading the book she gave her.
Bonnie started to open the door when she heard a scream come from behind her. She quickly glanced and saw an Axe swinging at her. The Axe hit the door and the glass shattered all over Bonnie. Bonnie screamed and had her hands over her head.
"Why wont you be my valentine!?" The man screamed.
He held up the Axe, Bonnie looked up. "Because,"she said with a harsh breath, "you're crazy, ugly, and most of all pathetic..." she said it was the most acid tone.
He was taken back and swung the Axe down and Bonnie screamed and rolled to the left and the Axe hit the ground. Bonnie crawled as he swung the Axe at her again and Bonnie rolled and he missed again. Bonnie was on the ground as he held up the Axe again, with his legs spread apart. Bonnie picked her foot up and kicked him in between the legs as hard as she could.
He fell back up against the wall and his hands holding his package. Bonnie got up quickly and ran to the door and stepped through the shattered glass. The man tried to grab her feet but Bonnie ran to Chad's car.
"CHAD!" Bonnie bellowed.
Chad noticed Bonnie running from the school and turned off the car and stepped out. "What the hell happened to you?" Chad asked as he ran up to her.
"The man..." she said but had to breath. "He attacked me..." she took another breath. "The man that sent me those letters is in the building..."
"Oh my god your back." Chad as he looked at her.
"We have to go now!" Bonnie screamed.
"What's going on?" Jessica asked as she got out of her car.
Chad turned Bonnie around as his back faced the school, "Calm down. The cops are going after the guy that sent you those letters." Chad said in a worried voice.
"They picked the wrong guy because he is in that building! We have to go!"
"The guy that's in the building is the secret admirer?" Jessica asked in confusion.
"Yes!" Bonnie yelled impatiently.
"Crap..." Chad said.
"We have to..." Bonnie stopped.
Chads face showed pain and Bonnie became confused. "Chad what's..." Bonnie started to say but Chad fell down to the ground an Axe stuck out of his back. The man stood there clenching a knife in his other hand.
Bonnie screamed. The man stepped forward and tried to grab Bonnie, but Chad grabbed him by the leg. Bonnie stumbled back and fell down, Jessica screamed.
He took the knife and stabbed Chad in the neck. Chad fell on his stomach the Axe still sticking out of his back, and the man stood over his body stabbing him with the knife.
Jessica ran to Bonnie and picked her up. "MOVE!" Jessica bellowed.
"NO!" Bonnie screamed and sobbed as she saw Chad get stabbed over and over.
They ran to the car and Jessica got in the drivers side screaming. Bonnie got in quickly and locked the door immediatley. Jessica got in and tried to start the car, but nothing.
"What's wrong?" Bonnie asked.
"Battery's dead!" Jessica yelled.
"What?!" Bonnie screamed.
"I was listening to the radio while you were in there and I had it on the battery,give it a second it might start in five seconds, so..." Jessica stopped as she looked at the school.
"What is it?" Bonnie asked.
"He's gone..." Jessica whispered.
Bonnie quickly looked and he was gone, Chad's body was on the ground dead.
"Lock your door," Bonnie said calmly.
"What do we do?" Jessica asked she locked the door.
"I dont know, but..." Bonnie was interrupted as a hand went through the window on Jessica's side.
Jessica screamed as the hand locked around her neck. Bonnie screamed as she was trying force the hand off of Jessica's neck. He pulled Jessica out if the car and threw her on the ground, Bonnie saw the knife stab Jessica.
Bonnie got out of the car quickly and saw the knife swing down. Bonnie screamed. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?" Bonnie bellowed.
"RUN!" Jessica screamed.
Bonnie ran back to the school but tripped over Chad's legs and fell down on her stomach. She saw Chad's lifeless body. Bonnie sat there crying and couldnt move, she couldnt fight anymore, no more running.
Jessica's screams stopped. The driver door opened and shut and Bonnie stopped breathing.
"IS THAT THE BEST YOU GOT?!" Bonnie yelled. "YOU MIGHT HAVE KILLED THEM BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET ME!" She screamed.
The car started and it and the head lights flashed on her. He pressed the gas peddle as if ready to go. Bonnie got up and stood there in the head lights, she raised her hand and gave him the bird.
The car screetched and came at her, Bonnie ran to the school as the car was on her. She was screaming running from side to side hopping the car wouldnt get her but he followed every move and sped up.
She ran up the steps to the school and the car followed. Bonnie was at the door and glanced back the car was there and she flung her self to the left and landed in the bushes as the car smashed into the door.
All you could hear was the car horn. Bonnie got up slowly and limped back to the parking lot. Her leg was badly cut up by the twigs and branches and was twisted from the fall.
The car laid smashed into the doors and the horn was blaring.
Bonnie pulled the Axe out of Chad's body and threw it. She fell down and turned Chad's dead body over. His lifless eyes looked at her and his blood was covered in her hands.
"Oh Chad..." Bonnie sobbed.
The car horn stopped.
Bonnie looked up quickly, the car started to back up.
It's not over, she thought.
She quickly put her hand into Chad's pocket and found his keys.
"Here we go..." Bonnie said.

To Be Continued.

Hey guys here is part 2, they didnt except my first draft of this so I had to rewrite so I actually like version better. So I hope you enjoy it.

HelloLove said...
HelloLove, Dexter, Michigan

Twinkle, twinkle, little bat! How I wonder what you're at.
-Hatter
Tut, tut, child! Everything's got a moral, if only you can find it.
-Dutchess

very good :) I've been reading yours, and your profile matches what u write. ^^

Ninten1992 PLATINUM, New York, New York

"Forgive and Forget".

I really enjoyed reading this and the other stories you wrote. Can't wait for part three!

denise triplett, Louisville, Mississippi
WHHEERREEEEE the next part coming i beeeeeeennnnnnnnn waitttiiinng 2 long

woo-tah said...
omg....... wheres part 3 i tired of waiting P.S. ur a gooood writer!!

melodeess GOLD said...
melodeess GOLD, Edison, New Jersey
wow. this is really good! wheres part three? :)

--LoveHappens--, Fairfield, Connecticut

"A friend is someone who knows you, but loves you anyway"

When is the next part coming out?? Part three??

sidneynicole BRONZE, McKinney, Texas

"When life knock you down to your knees, just know you are in a perfect postition to pray."

hey this was good too i liked the first one the best though=]

LaylaViolet said...
AAHHH!!! Omigosh, this was so good!! Seriously, totally awesome story. There are some spelling errors and a few grammar issues, but I barely noticed those. AH! When is part three out??