Schools Out:Part 3 | Teen Ink

Schools Out:Part 3

By JeffN GOLD, Moore, Oklahoma
JeffN GOLD, Moore, Oklahoma

"God Put Us Here On This Carnival Ride, We Close Our Eyes, Never Knowing Where It Will Take Us Next..." Carrie Underwood--Carnival Ride

Brooke looked up from her books. A screamed echoed from the window south of the library. Michele was the first person she thought of. She searched for the librarian who was gone from the desk.

“Ms. Richard?” She called out in the silent, dark, and cold library. She looked around to see if she was putting up any books. But she was no where to be found.

She got up and walked fast to the window. She peered out into the parking lot that was almost deserted with four cars parked including Michele’s.

She focused on Michele’s car, the door was opened and Brooke tried looking to see if she was in the car, but she couldn’t. There was a shinning gleam that looked like a puddle that was a couple of feet from the car.

Brooke walked away from the window and headed for the door. She froze as she heard screaming that was coming from outside the door. She went to the glass door and put her hands on it looking out. Was it Michele? She asked her self. She put her hand on the knob and started to pull on the door when she saw Ms. Richard running from the east hallway. She was covered in blood and screaming running in front of the library glass door.

Brooke took her hand off immediately and backed up. Ms. Richard fell down by the door, clasping her hands on the glass door knob trying to pull it open, but the killer grabbed her and drug her from the door.

Brooke eyes widened and she clasped her hands over her mouth. She waked backwards and fell over a chair. Ms. Richard was screaming and trying to get away, but he had her by the neck. He stabbed her in the stomach and she screamed, Brooke screamed with her hands over her mouth.

Brooke got up quickly and hoped over the library counter knocking over some papers and lamp. The lamp hit the floor and it busted making a flash of light echo and spread through the room.

The killer looked up and noticed the flash, and knew she was in there.

Brooke hid under the desk pulling her feet together, and putting her hands back over her mouth. Tears poured down her face. Where’s Michele? She thought. Please don’t come back in the building, please don’t come back in the building go back and get help, she pleaded with her self, hoping that’s what Michele was doing right at this very minute.

After stabbing Ms. Richard several times, he threw her through the library glass window. The pieces of glass punctured her neck and abdomen.

Brooke screamed with her hands over her mouth, and she dug her face into her knees and started to sob. She stopped her self and her eyes got big with fear. She was petrified. She had to get out of here; she had to wait until this man left and just run like hell.

“Oh Brooke,” the man chanted into the library.

Brooke stopped breathing. How did he know my name? She asked her self.

“Oh my God,” she whispered to herself.

He knew she was in there, he knew her name, and she was done for. Her heart started to skip beats as she heard his foot steps almost getting closer.

“I know you are in here, so why don’t you come out, and make this so much easier.”

Brooke sat still, she didn’t breathe, she didn’t blink, and even her heart didn’t even make a beat.

“Your friend Michele was easy.” He said with such a boast into the tone.

She cried worse and made a gasping noise.

“Ahhhh,” the man said.

Tears came down fast, she knew she was caught, that gasp that noise got her caught. I’m dead, I’m dead, and that’s all that went through her mind.

It got quiet, and not even a foot step was given.

She took her hands off her mouth. She didn’t move she just sat listening for the slightest noise that might tell her where he was at.

Hands grabbed her and she screamed the loudest scream she ever gave. He had her in a strong grip, and he pulled her out from under the counter. She picked her up and threw her over the desk and she smacked into the floor.

Blood smears were all over the glass door, and she raised her body up but a foot came and kicked her in the face. Her body flew back on her back. Her face was on fire and it seemed unfeeling at the same time.

He stepped over her and grabbed her neck and slammed her head on the ground. Brooke screamed and kicked and hit his face. She dug her nails in his face. She couldn’t see all she could go off was feeling. But she felt his eyes and then she dug her nails. He yelped and she kicked him in the stomach. He stumbled backwards and smashed into the desk with his hands rubbing his eyes.

Brooke got up quickly and stopped at the door stepped over Ms. Richards body and she squealed in disgust. She got out but slipped in the pool of blood that was in a long puddle on the floor. She fell on her bottom and she picked up her hands and saw the blood, she screamed and got back up again. She got to the top of the stair case, but the killer had her hair.

She yelped, and she started to fling her hands back and hit him in the face.

“F***ing b***h!” He screamed. He pushed her over and she fell down the first flight of stairs.

Brooke hit her head on the steps and then again on the floor. She groaned and looked up, he was gone. “S***…” she mumbled to herself.

She managed to get up but her leg was strained and she yelled in pain. She fell down again, and rubbed her right thigh. Brooke got up again, her thigh was sore but she could walk.

She walked down the second flight of stairs looking around for the man that was trying to kill her. Brooke stopped at the bottom of stairs and looked around making sure no surprise could get in the way.

She ran to the door quickly her leg was in pain but she ignored it. She had to hurry she didn’t know where he was and her heart was beating so fast and she was too scared to think about anything but to get in that car and to get out.

Brooke came to the door, and she stopped suddenly. Michele’s body was stiff on the steps outside blood all over her, she looked ghost white. Brooke screamed and went to the door immediately. She tried to open the door but it was locked. Brooke felt anger pulse through her and she beat her hands on the door screaming and yelling. She couldn’t feel anything; she didn’t want to feel anything she was so angered she was so scared it all took over.

She cracked the glass with her hands, and they were beating red and became suddenly swollen.

Foot steps started to come suddenly and Brooke couldn’t process before her head was slammed into the door. Breaking the glass, blood pouring down her face. Everything went black…

To Be Continued

This is part 3! I hope you enjoyed part 2!
ENJOY!

SaraRoxsHerSox SILVER, McVeytown, Pennsylvania

"Brochacho!"

OMG This is AMAZING!!!!

YouDontKnowMe, Roslyn, New York

"Power not used is power abused."

when will part 4 be up? i'm looking forward to it

LaylaViolet said...
Same here. ah!! there better be more!!!

LaylaViolet said...
Same here, dude! I'm guessing Brooke will go nancy drew and try to figure out the killer (since you killed off her slutty friend). I'm guessing it's a student or teacher to know all the kids' names. ah! there better be much more; I don't want this to end!!

LaylaViolet said...
AH! You left a survivor. I'm going to guess she'll go all Nancy Drew and try to solve the murders (especially since you killed off her slutty friend). Seriously, you better have written a part 4 because you will disappointed many readers like myself. AH!! I'm totally loving this!

dragonfan SILVER, Arcidia, Indiana

"Death truly makes an artist"

completly , I'll like DIE if u dont write more!!!!!!!!

bjkdAnc3r said...
omg. MORE. who's the killer? why is he killing everybody?