WHY ME?! | Teen Ink

WHY ME?!

By living-dead-girl-666 PLATINUM, Coffeyville, Kansas
living-dead-girl-666 PLATINUM, Coffeyville, Kansas

The roses are wilted
The violets are dead
The demons run circles
Round and round inside my head

Zoe wakes up and realizes she's not in her bed like he was last night before falling asleep, she's not even in her own house. she looks around and is amazed by what she sees, shes sitting on the floor right next to this king-sized bed right in the middle of the room. she gets on the bed and sees that there is a TV, a corner of board games, a very high tech radio with a bunch of music by it. and a bunch of books in another corner. she gets up and walks to the radio, she looks through the music and notices all of her favorite music is here. She walks to the board games and looks at all of them. they are her favorite games. then she goes to the books, but she does not recognize the authors. she reads the titles. How to get away with murder, A how-to guide, murdering is fun the novel, how to make a clean no evidence kill, how-to guide. Zoe then starts freaking out what kind of crazy kidnaped her. All of her favorite stuff was here except the books were all replaced with murder and gruesome books, but why? Then she hears footsteps, heavy footsteps. then she gets even more scared, and whispers to herself "Why me? Why me? WHY ME?!" 

part 2 coming soon!

The roses are wilted
The violets are dead
The demons run circles
Round and round inside my head

If you have any ideas on how I can improve feel free to tell me