HoloTron | Teen Ink

HoloTron

By JLAImBatMan555 GOLD, Lexington, North Carolina
JLAImBatMan555 GOLD, Lexington, North Carolina

HoloTron                                                          Today I am here to prove something,not just anything, but it is of the utmost importance, it’s for the future of all of mankind. This subject,this sole object is a pair of glasses,not just any pair of glasses,a pair of glasses that have advance into what no man has ever seen before. Not only do these pair of glasses have the power and capability to analyze facial expressions, read through a database of criminals,and read through the map of the entire world, but they can also access the internet,and transport you to anytime and space that you want to go. Yet these pair of glasses aren't accessible yet. It is now 10 years into the future,I now run my own company building the future,reshaping it, making it what I wanna make it, the impossible. As for these glasses they are hidden, hidden in time and space, no one knows where it is but me. You may wonder, why aren't I allowing the public to access these glasses. Well, if you went where I went and seen what I saw you’ll keep the glasses hidden. The public just simply isn't ready for these glasses. Somewhere deep in time, deep into the future when they do get revealed,someone uses these glasses for the wrong purpose to end all humanity, to change the shape of time. Meaning they go back into time and rearrange everything changing and shaping our universe into there own universe. So, now you see why I now keep it hidden till those out there who aren't responsible enough to use them,are ready. As for me, the future is unclear, it’s always changing, as for me, my time isn't up. It’s just begun.
    The glasses have become more powerful then anyone can imagine they now fluctuate, causing ripples in time. So, now I can’t control when I get teleported back into time or forward in time. It just happens. So, now it’s up to me to keep the past and future in line, if I change what happens, I may not have a future. Today is the day when everything changes, one day when I got teleported back I met a Russian Scientist, his name was Ivan Pavlov. When I met him he was ranting on and on about some strange energy, a type of energy that would open gateways to different places. But, he also told me that he had some experience with this energy, he said that in order to open these gateways you need a disc, not just a simple disc, it glows blue with a white lining around the inner circle. Ivan said if you touch it with your hands, within 30 seconds you’ll disintegrate. So I asked him, Why haven’t you been able to get it? He said, it has some type of barrier around it. I asked him this, knowing he wouldn’t touch it with his bare skin unless he wanted to kill himself, which he doesn’t look like the type that would. But anyway what I’m trying to tell you is, there is a world out there that we don’t even know about yet, Nasa hasn’t even examined every inch of rock on Mars or the Moon. You’d be surprised what you’d see in your own backyard. I asked Pavlov how we would get the disc, he told me that we need a access key to enter into the world to get it. I looked at him in a kind, curious manner, he told me the place was called Tron, and that in order to get this disc we’d have to go into the world and retrieve it. But how could we Pavlov, we can’t touch it without burning to ashes, I said, Pavlov then remembers how the components of this disc is made up of thousands of coding languages.   So, Pavlov got the idea to design a disc that would hook up to that disc without it melting or melting us. But he warned me of the dangers inside this world, people who run you over with motorcycles that would do the same as the blue disc would, which is disintegrate you. People who will throw darts at you that will make you burn to ashes. So then he gave me a disc of my own. It was a black and green disc, it was green on the outside but on the inside it glowed black and white, he told me only to use it if i’m in trouble. I told him I would, now most of you may be confused on the concepts of the disc but so far Pavlov made one for me which I told you about, and then the one he made to hook together the blue disc, was red. So, we get all our tools together to retrieve the blue disc as Pavlov enters in weird code names, like Bearclaw, and Kuncha, and the last code he entered made me think, we weren’t entering a normal world, in fact it was the complete opposite, and this code name was called Knife Edge. I asked Pavlov what it meant and he said, “You will see soon enough”. I thought to myself is Pavlov a secret scientist sent by these people to kill me, or is Knife Edge simply a place filled with Knife’s on the Edge of a cliff. I didn’t know, but I knew soon I’d find out. But as for now all I can do is go forward, but one day I got the idea that maybe if my glasses fluctuate I could see what would happen when I go inside tron, maybe I could see Knife Edge. But then again if my future self see’s me I could cause a paradox in time and space. But maybe that’s a good thing time could be reset and all this trouble could be stopped. That day I made those glasses I wasn’t sure if I should have made them or not, part of me now wants to destroy them, but the other part of me says to keep them. But one things for certain my Mom was right about making the glasses in some ways.

The story is not over yet, I will try my hardest to finish publishing the rest of this story, but for the ones reading this, thank you for reading, and I promise, I will finish my stories when I get a chance to, thank you. 

This is the next chapter to my story HoloGraham, as for the readers out there, i'm sorry that I haven't been publishing lately, i got school, and just got out of a relationship, so haven't had much time to finish, but i'll try to finish when I get the chance. 

Also sorry this is the edited version of my story, wasn't done yet, but now I am, so there may be two, but the edited version holds a thank gesture for all those out there reading.