The study hall. | Teen Ink

The study hall.

February 13, 2014
By Funne GOLD, Cleveland, Ohio
Funne GOLD, Cleveland, Ohio
19 articles 0 photos 48 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams."

-H.P Lovecraft


There is a school. And in that school, there are classrooms. And in those classrooms, there are students. And in that very school there was a student. A special student. A different student. It will be that student who will change the world forever. The boy came from a different school, with other different students. The student is already planning. Planning for-

What’s this? You ask. You want me to stop talking nonsense and to start telling the story. Well, okay:


This Student was bullied everyday. Repeatedly at every time someone had a chance. None of the bullies had any idea of why they bullied him. They just did because he was a new kid and they believed new kids were nerds. If they get to know the student beforehand, the world won’t change.

One day, that school will end. The student will get his friends from his old school, and they will attack. They will successfully overthrow the school and claim the land. They will take over other schools and claim them. Some students from these schools will join these students. Others will become slaves. All of the schools of the island known as the americas will be overthrown. Some people will be able to escape and get to Europe, but not very many. From then on, the world will be divided into 2 islands. The Americas and the island that contains Europe and Africa and Asia. From then on, the Americas will be the most dangerous place in the world.


However, that is the future and this is now. That kid is in a study hall right now, planning for the control of the Americas. You, my friend, have the power to stop that from happening. Go to the study hall. Befriend the boy. Save the Americas. Don’t wait to befriend him. The Americas still has time, but not very much. Don’t ask any questions. Just go to the study hall.


The author's comments:
I'm pretty sure several new kids have thought about doing something like this. I just wrote this to send a message. Ironically, I wrote this whole story during study hall.