The Woodland Creature's Revolt | Teen Ink

The Woodland Creature's Revolt

February 20, 2011
By Anonymousme GOLD, San Antonio, Texas
Anonymousme GOLD, San Antonio, Texas
15 articles 2 photos 64 comments

Favorite Quote:
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son so whoever believes in hill will not die but have eternal life.

Dreams are what make us who we are, a life without dreams is like a life without air.


Once upon a time, there was a magical land, where mushrooms grew on rooftops and penguins danced by the fire. All they ate was bubble gum, and there was a rainbow every day. The only thing was, that there was a great sadness in this land, because of inflation and a communist government. One day, the magical fairy name Evelyn came, promising to free the land of their problems. They impeached Buddy Badger and elected her as their Prime Minister, but, her promises for election were empty and her solution to inflation was more taxes. They had secret underground meetings every night, and one day they all packed up and left for Peru.


The author's comments:
My Best Friend and I wrote this in four minutes. I called her randomly and asked her to write a story, we only had a short amout of time and we came up with this...one sentence at a time...slowly but surely...