Thoughts on Telepathy | Teen Ink

Thoughts on Telepathy

April 21, 2010
By Thinker PLATINUM, Na, Connecticut
Thinker PLATINUM, Na, Connecticut
47 articles 0 photos 82 comments

Favorite Quote:
A wise word does not make the speaker wise.


Suppose for a moment that a few things were true; suppose that there is a code, or program of thoughts contained in our DNA, a blueprint of how thinking is to be carried out contained with in every person. Assume also that, like other genetic taints, the specific features are unique to each person; the patterns vary within the parameters of the species’ pattern. This might allow an explanation for many things, from why people have a discernable style of writing, how babies learn to speak so quickly, how some gestures are universal, how body language is unique to a specific person, also the ideas of sexual identity, religion, arts and musical endeavors present in every culture. If this were true it might also contain a kind of program for understanding and decoding the brain wave patterns of other people in ways that machines currently cannot, in the correct state of mind or with the correct genetic traits. The brain broad casts waves in the short wave range, though they may not be powerful enough by themselves to escape to far outside the skull they might have enough power to effect the micro magnetic fields created in nature, such as the ones created by the earth’s polarity or the waves that our bodies themselves create at the atomic level; our nerve endings acting as the bridge antenna. This might work such the way that underwater noise works or the vibrations that one can pick up with a piece of sheet metal from their voice. The interpretation of these thoughts on the EMF could be picked up and interoperated via visualization; the “aura” that people see can be liked to biofeedback machine readings like FMRI and interoperated more accurately due to the genetic patterns. But another issue might be the lack of synchronization between the wave patterns of the sender and reviver, requiring them both to be in a similar state of mind in order to properly communicate.