Nayira: Beginning | Teen Ink

Nayira: Beginning

By Kayira1991 GOLD, Dhaka, Other
Kayira1991 GOLD, Dhaka, Other

I have miles to go before I sleep
If there is a will, there is a way
Nothing is impossible

I woke up early in the morning. I got up to find myself alone in the forest. I had a strange feeling. My vision was clear, crytal clear. I am a myopic and wear glasses. I looked at the trees. I could tell how many leaves are there and how tall each tree was. I could smell everything. I could differentiate between the smell of leaves. I got up and started to walk, without any particular destination in my mind. I was amazed by the way I walked. I was walking so gracefully. " What happened to you , Nayira?" I asked myself. Then I noticed the frock I was wearing. I was stunned. Last night, when I came to the forest, I was wearing jeans and a blue top. What happened to those ? And how come I am so clean? My whole body was covered in mud when something cold and sharp pierced on my shoulder. I can't remember what happened after that.

I found a piece of mirror after walking for a while. I picked it up and stared in awe at the strange, beautiful girl. She was perfect. Her eyes were ruby-red. That answered all my questions.

" Believe it or not," I told myself. " You have become a vampire, Nayira."

The mirror dropped from my hand. " Who did this to me?" I wanted to scream, but my voice had changed. It sounded like a wind chime, and my voice failed to convey my horror.

" I did".

I turned around to see the person who made me a vampire.

( To be continued........)

I hope to submit chapter 1 soon.............I am a new writer, hope to improve myself.....

Kayira1991 GOLD, Dhaka, Other

I have miles to go before I sleep
If there is a will, there is a way
Nothing is impossible

Thnx, can you please read part two and give me an honest opinion? Part two reveals why Nayira is upset about being a vampire :)

Lorelei SILVER said...
Lorelei SILVER, Newport News, Virginia

"Nothing is ever easy"- Zeddicus Zul Zorander, copied by Richard Rahl

this is impressive. It does need work, but I like it. I'm relatively new, but I've been a reader for years, so I know what's good

Kayira1991 GOLD, Dhaka, Other

I have miles to go before I sleep
If there is a will, there is a way
Nothing is impossible

Nayira: Beginning- part two will be submitted soon.