The Invasion | Teen Ink

The Invasion

By daneshzg GOLD, West Vancouver, Other
daneshzg GOLD, West Vancouver, Other

The bell rang over and over and over as I slowly walked towards the door. The bell rang again just as I opened the door …the invasion had begun. My face went pale as the sound of kid’s screams and yelps poured into the room like a river heading for a water fall. “Oh no!” I thought “I’ve let in the beasts.” I watched as they breached the gateway of my home and ran towards the Wii; “no, not the video games!!!” I screamed inside my head and ran after the little hoodlums.
I took a breath and relaxed a bit when I explained the rules to the pack of confused kids. I went to my room, my Xbox 360 tucked under my arm, but unfortunately when I came out they were gone. They were gone, but not the huge mess on the floor. I looked down in horror as two of the kids came back down the stairs and said “someone broke your computer!” A flash like lightning flared in my eye the instant the words reached my ear and I charged like a bull that’s seen red toward the study. I bolted through the door and spotted two girls sitting, laughing, in front of my MOM’s computer! The flash of lightning started a blaze behind my eye, a blast of laser light like an atom about to explode, and indeed I was about to blow! I looked at Gollum standing behind me, and if looks could kill he’d be toasted.
He quickly ran to the computer...it was in the process of downloading a game! I was milliseconds from vaporizing! They had invaded my room, my computer, my whole house! As they fled out the door, just a step ahead of my blast, I heaved a sigh of relief...and a snort of unhappiness...that was EXCITING...but thank goodness it’s over.

daneshzg GOLD said...
daneshzg GOLD, West Vancouver, Other
Of course its like zombies crawling in your house, but when you look at them they're just kids.

daneshzg GOLD said...
daneshzg GOLD, West Vancouver, Other
Thanks for the encouragement. 

gusmom said...
This author's writing just gets better with each piece of writing.

legitan said...
it sent shudders down my spine, imagining this was happening to me too...................