Immortal Blood -part2- | Teen Ink

Immortal Blood -part2-

By Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas
Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas

Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out?

Quinn Came at me again. I saw the hunger in his amber eyes. It was like a raging fire and I knew it was going to hard to put it out. I quickly turned out of his reach but it only gave him an advantage. He grabbed a fistful of my hair wrenching me bckwards toward him. I hissed in pain. I dug my elbow into his torso making him let go of my hair. I dropped to the ground sweeping my leg around knocking Quinn on the ground. I put myself on top of him so he couldn't go anywhere. I was panting my blade was steady as it was pressed to his throat. He just stared at me.
"Do it Ever. Run the blade across my throat. You hate my kind remember?" I rolled off of him and laid next to him on the cold ground.
"I don't hate you...others like you yes." He sighed and looked at me.
"why do you hate others like me?"
"They killed my human family or changed me and made me kill them watch as the light left their eyes." I felt Quinn's hand wrap around mine and I watched as he raised it to his lips kissing it.

"Plus your only half your skin isn't cold it's like fire and you have a heart beat." I stated as he held my hand against his chest....I guess you could call Quinn and mine realtionship a love hate realtionship. We did this at least three times a week.
"Come lets go get some dinner." He helped me to my feet. A wave a nausea washed ove me. I froze.....

let me know if i need to still detail it more

Erudite GOLD said...
Erudite GOLD, Rawalpindi, Other

trust your heart
if the seas catch fire
(and live by love
though the stars walk backward)

r u goin' to write more??

Lorelei SILVER said...
Lorelei SILVER, Newport News, Virginia

"Nothing is ever easy"- Zeddicus Zul Zorander, copied by Richard Rahl

this is good keep writing

Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas

Thank you! I think that this one is better than the first because of detail!

love this article luv it also i luv vamps so any hting relating ot a vampire story is awsome