The Shuttle | Teen Ink

The Shuttle

November 17, 2022
By Lcroom BRONZE, Mobile, Alabama
Lcroom BRONZE, Mobile, Alabama
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Once the shuttle was in the solar system in an ecological space craft hurtling mankind towards its Ultimate Destiny. The Earth exploded after they had taken off. The captain was named Joseph Lawler Croom II. He designed the space shuttle and brought every male and female of any animal alive. He also had everyone in the world in the ship. The shuttle could reach the outer layer of the Earth’s surface when fully built. Everyone and everything was launched into the dark ibis of space. The shuttle was shaped like a torpedo shark. Days after being in space everyone was sick and tired. People started dropping like flies and also the flies were dropping. They found an entire other universe. The universe was beautiful and nobody had never seen such a thing. They saw another ship in the distance and they decided to follow it. They ended up finding an entire new world bigger than Earth. Everyone was relieved and happy.


The author's comments:

I am 13 years old, I am on the football team and possibly on the baseball team. I make Youtube videos (JL). I love fishing like alot.