mars colonization | Teen Ink

mars colonization

There are three people going to mars to start a new life. Their names are Reilly, who is very smart but quite. Justin who does things without thinking and Zac who is very energetic. They are going to mars just in case we have to evacuate earth so we can move there. They got in this situation because the c02 levels are so high that earth might explode. 

They brought laser guns to cut things, magnet drones to lift things and a dune buggy and food,water and electricity. They start by clearing land for a landing pad. They gathered lots of rocks and water to make concrete and they poured little by little.

But then Justin jumps in it because he does things without thinking so now he is stuck. Then they run for the magnet drone and drive over and lower down the magnet and start to lift Justin out. They all hop in the dune buggy and go for a ride. They found a cave not to far from the home base they built. There was lots of crystals and weird thing that is metal, they were confused on how they’re metal when they’re the only living thing there. 

So they dug it up and found lots of dust. When they found the metal they wiped it off and saw NASA 2025 it turns out it  was an old space ship from 2025 that's 25 years old!.They were so shocked to see it. 

They dug it all out and looked for a entrance they couldn't find it so Zac said “we should try using the lazer'' so they charged it up and  started cutting, there were sparks flying everywhere, it was super bright then there was a loud crash and dust everywhere. 

When the dust cleared they stepped in. Justin said  “There is so much rust and dust everywhere and the floors don't look safe. They are very creaky and rusty, so we should go in.

They stepped in and the floor fell in, they all stepped on it at once making it collapse in. They all screamed “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” 

“is everyone alright” said Justin 

“yeah… i think” said Zac and Reilly, 

They got up wiping the dust off of them and turned on their head lights they look around and see a glass container with a round thing inside “is that an alien egg” said Zac? 

“Maybe,” said justin. They walk over and wipe off the dust and look inside. 

“It had a crack in it… maybe it's hatching,” said Zac. They carefully lifted the container up and loaded it in the rover and drove out of the cave. It was very bumpy and every time they hit a bump dust fell from the roof covering them in dust. 

When they got out of the cave it's very dark out, it was  9:30, they didn't know which way was home. They got scared and then Zac said “let's use the tent on the rover and wait till day” 

“Sure,” they said and they set up the tent. They put the egg in some blankets to keep it warm. 

At 11:39 pm they wake up to a crack but they thought it was nothing so they laid back down but then heard another crack so they checked on the egg and it was hatching they all looked at each other and said uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh what do we do. 

It got a little brighter so they packed up and started to head back home when they saw their light tower they got excited about finding home. They went inside, set the egg on the table and wrapped it up with blankets and went to bed. 

They woke up to find that it was gone, just egg shells they ran around the house looking for it. They checked everywhere, but it was hiding under the blankets. They were confused about what it was.

It had big feet, round body and big eyes on its body. It's very weird. They decided to call him Jimmy, Jimmy just waddling around then it tripped over a blanket and they all started laughing. Besides Jimmy he was crying so loud. They gaveJimmy some broccoli but just like every little kid he didn't eat it        

Jimmy grew very big, he has very sharp teeth and all of them are scared of Jimmy because he could eat them whole and Jimmy is very hungry because he wont eat the broccoli.

They had to build a  new house just for Jimmy because he got too big for their house. As they build more and more buildings it's starting to be ready for people to start living on mars.

In the middle of the night Jimmy gets so hungry that he goes on a rampage and destroys all of the houses and eats Zac and Reilly but Justin ran as fast as he could trying to escape he managed to escape he ran into the cave, Jimmy kept following but he ran into the spaceship, Jimmy couldn't fit so he tried making the hole bigger so he could eat him but little did he know it was made out of a very strong metal that it can hold 10,000 tons so it's like impossible to break.

Jimmy ran off trying to find food in their homes while Justin tried making fake friends like Sydney the rock and Timmy the pebble. Justin made Sydney say “hello Justin my name is Sydney and this is my friend Timmy and we would like to be your friends.” 

“Oh ok i will be your friend said” Justin  

Justin is mad that Jimmy ate his friends so he threw his rock friend. It ricishaded and hit Justin right back in the head knocking him out . Timmy the rock laughs because its a animal not a rock. The alien carries him out so Jimmy can eat him but then a big flash flashed in the sky and a big spaceship appeared with lots of people waiting to start living on mars but there were destroyed buildings they all freaked out. They start to breath very hard taking away all their oxygen so they freaked out even more so they are losing so much oxygen they just opened the spaceship and run they have no idea what to do.

Someone found a cave and saw the spaceship so they ran inside and they found Justin breathing but not moving. Jimmy comes out and eats everyone. Jimmy is happy. 

three people go to mars to colonize