Two Lovable Uncles Eating to the Beat | Teen Ink

Two Lovable Uncles Eating to the Beat

By Brynnzie BRONZE, Creston, California
Brynnzie BRONZE, Creston, California

Teresa Fairfield was thinking about Garrett Michael again. Garrett was an adorable lover with charming hands and beautiful eyes.

Teresa walked over to the window and reflected on her romantic surroundings. She had always loved beautiful Paris with its lovely views. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel delighted.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the an adorable figure of Garrett Michael.
Teresa gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a clever, pretty, tea drinker with nimbal hands and bright eyes. Her friends saw her as a quickest, quarrelsome queen. Once, she had even helped an unlucky toddler recover from a flying accident.

But not even a clever person who had once helped an unlucky toddler recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Garrett had in store today.

The sun shone like loving dogs, making Teresa happy. Teresa grabbed a tattered flower that had once been his that was strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Teresa stepped outside and Garrett came closer, she could see the super glint in his eye.

Garrett gazed with the affection of many admirable eager children. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love."

Teresa looked back, even more happy and still fingering the tattered. "Garrett, I have been in love with you since the first day I ever saw you," she replied.

They looked at each other with ecstatic feelings, like two giraffes skipping at a very witty wedding, which had reggae music playing in the background and two lovable uncles eating to the beat.

Teresa lightly grasped one of Garrett's charming hands and looked into his beautiful eyes.

Garrett looked relaxed, his emotions blushing like a blooming flower.

Then Garrett came inside for a nice cup of tea.

I day dream a lot, so this time I decided to write it down. Paris has always been one of my dream places to go, so it seemed only fitting that the setting be there.