Brianna | Teen Ink

Brianna

June 15, 2015
By JLAImBatMan555 GOLD, Lexington, North Carolina
JLAImBatMan555 GOLD, Lexington, North Carolina
12 articles 0 photos 1 comment

The summer air fills the skies of blue with light, it was 4 and the party has just begun, as we flop around in the pool like dolphins in the ocean blue. She grasps my hips holding me closely, wishing to never let me go, and I try so hard not to burst into tears as all my emotions for this beautiful girl explode within me, for I know I only have till 9:00 pm with her. Time is killing us both very very quickly, we hold each other as tight and close as we can as we stare into each others eyes. We kiss as I swing her around in the water as her long brown hair curls up into the water like a dolphins tail curls up when it's about to plunge into the ocean blue. Her eyes so bright, bright like the stars in the night sky. The thought’s about me and her, hit me all at one time, it rushed into my mind like the ocean waves breaking the surface of the current. She leaves for the beach tonight, I have till 9 o’clock. A day, a single day with this girl is all I have, a wish, just one simple wish could fix all the pain that were both about to feel, this one simple wish would help us from both crying. But that wish doesn't come true due to a higher being wanting to see us cry. Why? Why don’t they see how in love we are, why are they trying to pull us apart!! I love her to death. I’d do anything and everything for her, Id take a bullet for her, if anyone try’s to hurt her I’d block them and take the hit for her. I’d do everything to protect her, my love for her is unexplainable. It’s just simply unexplainable, time crawls up our backs quickly over reaching my shoulders as it stabs my heart as I drop to my knees in pain about to cry. It's now 7 o’clock , we get out to eat hot dogs, and chips, then cake and ice cream. We get back into the pool , then after a few minutes we get back out. We get changed into non wet clothing, me,her, and one of her friends go into her room to relax, time clicks by faster it's now 8 o’clock, drops of memory and emotion start to water up in my eyes as I hold her as tight as I can, we kiss, as I cry but try so hard not to burst with tears, she holds me tightly telling me not to cry, but I tell her that it’s hard not to, I tell her that I’ll miss her, she says: “I’ll miss you too”. We squeeze each other as hard as we can hugging each other cause even though we have to go, to us we will never leave one another. The sharp bladed edge shot me in the center of my heart, her mom calls me telling me my mom is here to pick me up. My heart stops, Time stops, everything around me and her stops, for we have this everlasting second together, we press our lips together , and hold each other tightly we slowly begin to die in each others arms, tears rush down one another's faces. The inside of me is screaming so loudly for these higher beings to help keep her here, I close my eyes as I remain kissing her, wishing, begging, crying, to fix this all, to get rid of the idea of going to the beach, our moms talk to one another, my mom asks me if i'm ready, I don’t respond, but she walks out the door, I don’t look back at her for I know that If I do it will be even more harder for the both of us to fight this evil burden that lay upon us. I try so hard, so very hard, to fight the tears from gushing out of my mind, but the current seems to be pulling me in. I get in the car, I instantly began crying, tears gushing, rushing, down my face, the thoughts of this girl are shooting back and forth into my mind, all the seconds I had with her are playing back over, and over again, I wish she was back into my arms so that I can hold her one last time, and that very last time, will be the last time we will ever have to worry about the pain of not seeing each other. My face is focused in the center cup holders, my mom grabs my leg telling me it will be ok, for I know nothing is ok about this, if I can’t last a single second without her, how will I last five days without her? I simply can’t. This girl is very special to me, she's not just a girl, but my girl, my angel, my love of my life, I don’t even want any other girl in the world, the only girl I want in my life is her, I’d die if she died, we are intertwined together, I simply can’t be without her. This girl is my everything, everytime i'm with her I feel safe, calm, and I feel a feeling I’ve never experienced before, love. She is an angel of love, my angel of love, my love, she is brighter than any star in the night sky, she is my sea lion, my dolphin, my girlfriend, to my girlfriend I love you very much and will always love you forever and always and I think about you night and day.


The author's comments:

I wrote this because my girlfriend is going away for 5 days to the beach, and im going to miss her alot, I won't be able to see her till Saturday, but all the emotions are bubbling up within me and her, we can't last a second without each other, that's how intertwined we are. Our love for each other is unbreakable.