Whispers in the Dark | Teen Ink

Whispers in the Dark

By Nerdy_Jessie13 BRONZE, Bay St. Louis, Mississippi
Nerdy_Jessie13 BRONZE, Bay St. Louis, Mississippi

"Don't leave the one you love for the one you like because the one you like will leave you for the one they love!!!!!!!!!!" "Life is like a window.......WASH IT SO YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY."

I stand there with the rope.He's gone, you stupid idiot.Keeps playing in my head.Over and over and over again.Thinking over and over of how i screwed up with him and how he probably hates me,how he's gone,and how she was with him when he left. I scream in my head over and over in my head, YOU IDIOT! It's all your fault.You are such an idiot and you're never going anywhere.You're not even smart enough to get into college.nobody will ever want you and you're worthless, stupid, pathetic.Everybody knows it and it's not hard to see.You will never be wanted so get used to it.Not even he wanted you and he swore he would forever.He couldn't love you.I love you,Mikalie.You're my one and only.Forever and always. Even i knew it was cheesy but i didn't care. I loved him so much. He was my everything. Oh, who am i kidding, i still do and it's becoming an obsession.That's probably why he left, you were getting too clingy and needy. He has his own problems and couldn't shoulder yours. So that's why i am standing here with this rope and this is the explanation.My suicide journal. You know, for whoever might care. I doubt anybody does but to whoever might go looking.I hated life so don't feel bad. Well,here goes.I stand up on the chair and adjust the rope........

(to be continued...)

It was inspired by my love of tragedies and a good happy ending every now and then.