Falling In A trap Of Love | Teen Ink

Falling In A trap Of Love

By iam4evermyself PLATINUM, Chicago, Illinois
iam4evermyself PLATINUM, Chicago, Illinois

"Hope. It is the only thing greater than fear. A little hope is effective. A lot of hope is dangerous. A spark is okay, as long as it's contained."

Valerie always wanted to back home after things turn rough for her family. When in her new home, she meets this boy who she feels she can trust. Everything is certainly not what it seems Chapter 1: Prologue Mom, are you there?? Where are you?? Why are you always around me when i don’t need you but when i do need you, you're not there? Please someone help me please? What did i do to deserve this. Some people say i am a mystery, other think i am someone they can use. I try not to let that happen, but this time, i really let my guard down. This is part of what happen. Keep on reading to find out. But, I have to warn you, some of this stuff, my haunt you for the rest of your life. Just like it did..... to me. Chapter 2: This Sucks May 8, 2006:
I just found out that I will be moving to a new town. I have to leave all of my best friends. Looks like mom, and dad really don't care enough to work out their problems, and stay together for me. Did they forget the part of the vows "till death do us part". I don't really see when they both have affairs, and then leave each other. I've never heard of that vow before. Maybe it is in the new version that doesn't exist!!! AT ALL!!!!! If i see it for my own eyes, maybe then will believe it, but until I do, I don't think I am ever going to forgive them with this. The worst part, I have to live with the person who started it all. Yes you may be thinking it is my dad. Think again. It's my...... Well you know. I am so pissed off, I don't even know if I can call her my.... Ugh, i get sick thinking about that name. My name is Valerie Williams, and my life is about to change forever. Chapter 3: New life, Rough Start May 19, 2006
I have just arrived at LAX Airport. I see the cab that I am going to take to my new home. Being in Los Angeles is going to be really annoying. I think i am going to have to dress like a queen before the paparazzi see me and put me on TMZ. Not really my thing. Man I hate... her for doing this to me. Welcome to pain-ville. Population: Me!!! Not cool at all.

‘Valarie. Valarie. Valarie!!!!! Get up you lazy girl and start unpacking. You can’t keep sleeping like this. You have to get use to the time zone. You know it’s Pacific time. I know it’s not going to be easy but you have to deal with it for now’. ‘’Oh yeah, just like me having to move to a new place without you telling me, me having a say in all of this or you cheating on dad first, and hurting him, and me. Yea i really have to to deal with a lot of stuff so please Nina shut up, go away, and when I'm ready, i will pack.’’ ‘ First of all that is a rude way to talk to me like that. Second, you don’t call me by my first name, i am your mother no matter what, and you will respect me whether you're happy or not, or want to or not. Just like my mom said, i brought you into to this world, and i can remove you from it easily.’’

‘No first of all you talk to me in a rude way all the time and never listen to what i have to say. Second of all, after how you been treating me, and taking me away from my dad, and my sister to a far distance so it would be harder for them to visit me is not really being a good mom. Until you can show me that you love and care about me, i don’t really think i can call you my... my...my... well you know.’ “ LISTEN TO ME YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD!!! Go clean up unpack, and wash yourself off. We will discuss this during dinner. There is no way that you are going to avoid this without punishment. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR? AND YOU BETTER ANSWER WITH A YES MOM. ‘’ Yeah, sure whatever mom’. I began to walk away and head to my room still hearing her yelling at me to come back even after slamming my door. Why can’t she see that i am not going to love or trust her again until she takes responsibility for ruining this family by having an affair. I might as well unpack, i have to find something to wear to school anyway.
And guess what, queen of promises started to refer back the incident, how great is that. Instead of enjoying dinner, or at least try to, she keeps barking in my face about what happened that morning. God, she is really getting on my nerves, at least i could go to sleep, and not have her barking through my door because she probably got the sense that i had to go to sleep and shut that big mouth of her shut. That’s a relief. I thought that would never end. Maybe our number called the pound, and said that a dog kept barking and was annoying them, and she got taken to the pound. Well i guess that what you get when you mother acts like a dog. Chapter 4: He seems Nice... I guess May 20, 2006:
I woke up that morning to see that my... ‘’woman caretaker’’ is not home. I then walk to the kitchen, and see a note telling me that she is heading to work. Looks like some got a job early.. I guess i am on my on for a while now. She at least better pick me up from school because i don’t have that much money for a cab coming back home. i hate doing this but i have to call her to ask if she can pick me up from school. she talked, and said she would but she said not be surprised if late. Not that big of a surprise for me because she was always 3 hours late when picking me up from my old school. She said she got stuck in traffic. Yea right!! Mom try making better lies that is easy to believe, than some lame lie from like the 1900s.
As, i walk into this new school, for the first time in my life, i feel scared. That’s definitely not normal for me at all. At my old school people got scared of me. Probably because i was a bad kid who really didn't care about school that much. Maybe also because i was the girl that had a mean streak who was also mean to everyone, but somehow had a lot of friends and was popular. That was very big surprise to me but, it was also awesome. First class: Biology- Room 268. Great, my least favorite subject. Also my worst. Wow this day keeps getting better, and better. LIKE NOT!!! I just hope the teacher won't let me come, and stand in front of the class to do that how are you, what’s your name, what was your old school name, and how was it crap, and stuff. That would really, really, annoy the heck out of me. Really would.

“Class we have a new student, named Ms. Valarie Williams, please come, and tells us about you, and your old school, and how it was before.” ‘ Well some much for not having to talk about that. Great. Just what i needed. Well..um my name is Valerie, i am 16 years old, and i am... well.. i guess excited to be here.’ As i walk to my seat, i see this kid, looks like he is 17, and he is staring at me. He looks at me as if i am some person who injured, or i am a freak. If you what to think of something freaky, and weird, and annoying, meet my....mom. Man anytime i say that, i just want to throw up.

Finally, class was over, and it was free hour. I never knew that this school even had free hour. I have no idea what i am going to do. Maybe just ditch school the rest of the day. I am already feeling annoyed, of Nina. As i am walking, i see the boy that was staring at me in class before. He walk like me, and starts to even stare at me like he wants something. Then he comes and talks to me. “ Hey, i think your really pretty, and i never seen a girl like you.” ‘ Well, that is really kind. What’s your name, I'm Valarie Williams. “ I’m Jason Evans. ‘Hi Jason it uhhh....... very nice to met you. Well i got to go to history so nice meeting you. Well..... uhh..... bye.
After that strange interaction I just tried to keep that out of my head because i was already going to things in my mind that involve people i don't like to mention. Chapter 5: Regret Hey since you're new here, i want to show you this house right here.’’ ‘ It’s abandoned, and no one lives here. How can we go in there. We could get in trouble big time.’ “ Don’t worry, i do this all the time.” ‘ Okay then lets do it, but uhh.. after school.”Sure no problem, later. ‘’Well that was weird but i rather do that than go home, and see...... her’’.

I walk into the house, and i see different things that look cool. He then grabbed my hand, and for some reason, i felt something weird. Even though i just meet him for the first time, i felt i knew him for a long time. He leaned in kiss me, and i responded by going into the kiss. Then i we kept going on. I felt that i was in another place, and it was my paradise away from all of the stress that i have been going through. It was amazing but then started to feel weird, and hurt. He began doing things that was really making me feel weird. I push him off and then he got mad and punched me. Then it started to get even more scary, he started say some weird stuff. “ YOU ARE SUCH A FOOL, FOR TRUSTING ME. DON'T YOU KNOW NEVER TO TRUST AN EX-MURDER.” ‘AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please don’t hurt me why would you want to do anything to me please!!!!!!!!! I then began to run, and he starts chasing after me. I grabs me and then i attack him by punching him. i run but he knocks me into this closet, i feel as if i am going into a coma and seeing black.
“Mom, are you there?? Where are you?? Why are you always around me when i don’t need you but when i do need you, you're not there? Please someone help me please? What did i do to deserve this. I try not to let that happen, but this time, i really let my guard down. Did i just called her Mom, wow i never thought i would say that. Please, someone save me.” I then go down seeing everything in black, and i never heard anything again. Chapter 6: Recovery ‘ Valarie, Valarie, Valarie. Please make up sweet heart. Please baby girl please. Wake up, Wake up!!!’ I get up feeling groggy, and my head hurting extremely bad. “ Mom........... Mom............ Is...that...you? “ ‘ Val, i am so happy that you're okay. Look i can’t stop thinking about everything that you said. I am sorry, and i hope that everything will be okay. ‘ Thanks, i love you too mom.
Every since that day, thing had changed between me, and my mom and i have been having a better relationship, but everything still haunts me from this day. I never know what's going to happen the next day, but i will always take it one step easy everyday.

bluedaisy101234 BRONZE, Radnor, Ohio

"Dream big anyone can do it only if they put thier mind and heart in it anything is possible."
"Don't be content with somebody else's deffanetion of you, but be content with your own definition of yourself."

cool whats it called i will check it out

I am acutlly working on writing one actully 

bluedaisy101234 BRONZE, Radnor, Ohio

oh okay then you should write a romance novel it would be cool i wrote one its wonderland

thanks so much

bluedaisy101234 BRONZE, Radnor, Ohio

well you should make it into a novel its good:)

Oh, this is the full book, when i uploaded it, it never sperated it to sperate chapters 

bluedaisy101234 BRONZE, Radnor, Ohio

i like it keep it up:) im looking fowared to chapter 2