who are you? | Teen Ink

who are you?

By SammyMarshall SILVER, Moreno Valley, California
SammyMarshall SILVER, Moreno Valley, California

My friend Oliver is not just a friend to me. I loved him ever since I met him. When he says my name I go weak at the knees. I don't know why he hasn't asked me out yet. He seems to like me too! One day i got up the courage to ask him "why are you not going steady with me", he was taken aback and told me why. He said he has seen me flirting with other guys and has seen me do things i have never done. I told him so, but he said sorry it's not going to work. I was devastated. There must be another girl who looks just like me. I would not sleep until i found this girl. But after 3 days of unstoppable search I gave up. That day i saw Oliver. He said he changed his mind and wanted to get together. I was pleased. That night when i went to sleep i thought of the wonderful times Oliver and i will have together. The next day when i met up with him at the Coral restaurant, he told me some mysterious news. I couldn't believe it he says he saw me flirting with some guys again and our relationship was over. I cried and couldn't believe it. What could be wrong? Could you tell me?

sammy korakell, Moreno, California

write more more more great story

kikiread said...

what an interesting story, love the pic you choose. love your story write more

JoPepper PLATINUM, Annandale, Virginia

"Freedom is the ability to not care what the other person thinks."

"Not all those who wander are lost" --JRR Tolkien

"When you are listening to music it is better to cover your eyes than your ears." --Jose' Bergamin

pretty good I think you should extend this.  Very good job.:)