Love, Simply | Teen Ink

Love, Simply

By Coldfire SILVER, Hammond, Louisiana
Coldfire SILVER, Hammond, Louisiana

"We're too young to know that certain things are impossible, so we do them anyway." - William Penn

My Dearest,

How can I describe this? How can I ever do it justice? It’s like a beaming sunrise inside. Effortlessly we glow. Brighter than the stars that blaze with celestial radiance. Our light is not that that can be seen, but felt, and discovered. For it is not simply by our own choosing or resolution that we gleam with incomparable brilliance. We are imbued with millennia of vitality and emotion, and a spirit of ideals older than time.

How can we begin to comprehend our power? It is not honest to say that it is our own power for indeed it is not in our possession. Such influence is not under our control, but much more is it simply present in us. Be enraptured my darling, for what joy is brought about through our inability! It is a beautiful chaos that invades our being and beautifies who we are. Having any dominance would in reality only limit the wonder of this marvel. Instead of attempting to steer what has been given to us, let us instead let it steer us. For if our gift is true and pure, we cannot be steered away from the goal that has been set before us.

We are felt by all through the fragrance of the crimson roses that bloomed with the birth of life. Our peers are struck with jealousy at our affectional heroism. It is not that they will never experience this, but it is not yet their time.

I’ve felt many times before a sort of radiance like this that I have with you, but it was never the same as this, feeling artificial, as if I were producing a manufactured radiance for the sake of the experience. But now my dear, it is not artificial, for our shining brilliance is a gift to us. A gift that we give to each other every second of the day. How foolish I was in my past to attempt to force something so breathtaking into a confined and counterfeit existence.

Let’s lay in the field of dreams, darling, and gaze into the constellations of our love’s possibility. We cannot hope to explore them all, only a taste. But that simple taste will richen our reality into a world possessing shades of pure beauty and elegance that are indeed beyond the realm of the vocabulary of the world.

We have not a plan. But a plan has been made for us. Take my hand, my dearest, and in the magnificence of love, we’ll travel the road that never ends.

I've been feeling very deep lately. I've also been feeling very in-tune with the subject of love. Here is the result.

alibi SILVER said...
alibi SILVER, Corry, Pennsylvania

"I'm always positive, except when I'm not."

Breathtaking. Absolutely gorgeous.

CALEB YOU ARE AWESOME

Coldfire SILVER, Hammond, Louisiana

Thank you :)

Cameandgonesmarty ELITE, North Vancouver, Other

"One day, your life will flash before your eyes; make sure it's worth watching."

Absolutely beautiful