Legion of The Fallen- The Forbidden | Teen Ink

Legion of The Fallen- The Forbidden

By Princess Somefun BRONZE, Bronx, New York
Princess Somefun BRONZE, Bronx, New York

Down with the Forbidden, burn in hell!! Hell!! The ugly hag shouted as she pushed me down a portal. Then I was spiraling going down an endless pit of burning flames. I could feel my skin melting, burning from the heat. Hell, I thought. HELL!!

“Ahhh!” I screamed into the dark, I felt around. I was in my bed, not in hell. Good, I thought. Sighing, a breath of relief, my mind went back to my night with Darius. We didn’t do it , but we were close, a strange humming from down stairs distracted my thoughts. I puzzled over the noises I was hearing, and it seemed like a good idea to see what was going on. But in all honesty I was scared, maybe the Night Walkers were having one of their rituals.

Stay inside, a part of me said, while another pushed and prodded me with questions like, “What do you think they’re doing? C’mon go, go, find out.” Of course, me being the nosy person I am, I got out of my comfortable, queen size bed and walked to get to my robe. I closed my room’s door, which creaked loudly. My eyes went red to adjust to seeing in the dark. Trying to tip-toe across the hard wood floor made my ascend from the stairs, pretty obvious but no one seemed to hear. The humming led me to my brothers study.

The door was left ajar, I didn’t understand what I was seeing, though. All the Night Walkers, that lived in the house were dressed in robes of black and the only thing that flashed were their red eyes. Even though they were red a pair of eyes belonged to Darius, who was kneeling, as all the other Night Walkers, circled him, with daggers in their hands. While my brother’s mouth was left ajar with blood rimming his mouth. I put my hand over my mouth to keep from gasping. Whenever a Night Walker fully rounded Darius they’d slit their wrists and place it above Rhys’s mouth. Rhys’s body would convulse as the blood hit his mouth. This cycle continued for about three minutes, until Rhys rose with a golden dagger. The Night Walkers began chanting as Rhys walked over to Darius, he kneeled, he took Darius’s wrist and sliced it open, which he put to his mouth. The crimson liquid slid down both Darius’s wrist and Rhys’s mouth. The chanting became faster, the blood became darker and darker going black.

Rhys put the dagger in his mouth first, tainting the clean metal with evil blood. The dagger was taken out of Rhys’s mouth and was rose and was poised above Darius’s heart, horror and disgust locked me in my position, Rhys stabbed Darius and as I screamed, “No!!”, he shouted, “Let the Chosen be risen!”

This is only a short piece of my novel, "Legion of the Fallen- The Forbidden"

fabulousme said...
hey hey hey princess! this is great! ur talented! i didnt know you could write this great!

rhoda123 said...
WOW!!!! princess! you are really really good. i hope you get it in the magazine. good luck.

yeilyx333 said...
OMG princess i hope u in that magazine This IS gREAT :D Gud luck

Criisyyyx3 said...

omg this is awsome !!

you have talent princess <3