Last Embrace | Teen Ink

Last Embrace

By TerraTAZz GOLD, Sapulpa, Oklahoma
TerraTAZz GOLD, Sapulpa, Oklahoma

Nobody goes through life without a scar.

-carol burnett

He alone was Paragon. The way he walked. He was so graceful so Gorgeous. So Amazing, and so mine. Tears escapes my eyes everytime i think of him. Time ticks away, how long has it been? It doesn't matter he is still alive as ever in my heart. In my heart he never died, he just never returned.

I see him, in my dreams. He comes to me, asks me not to leave him again. What am I to say? What is there to say? No matter what I say, when i wake it will be the same. Therefore in my dreams I let him hold me and embrace me and I do not mention he is dead. Instead I play along, i act as if he is still alive. He strole threw the park. We eat at the same diner on fourth street. We lay out under the stars and do as much as we can before I wake up again.

I did that everynight until I met Sam. Before Sam, Matt was still alive, and now I have to realise and above that accept that Matt is gone. I Can't tell him the truth, i can't tell him he is dead. I can't tell him to move on. Why do I have to be the one to tell him. I loved him so much, he was my first forever and I wanted him to be my only, but our life together was cut short. It has been five years since Matt's Death, Five years of being with Matt everynight, telling him everything is normal. Telling him he isn't dead. How am I to tell him I have met someone else?

Sam Says to let go. I was angry at him for saying this, but the more I think about this, the more I realise it needs to happen. I just can't find the strenght to say those words. I Have practiced them. I have Practiced them everynight, only to get back to Matt and not say them. So Tonight I am taking it. I am taking the one thing that I know Matt will notice, the one thing that will keep me from not saying those words. I am Taking My ring that Sam gave to me, the ring that Starts our lives together. The ring that Tells Matt, that he is dead.

redz14 SILVER said...
redz14 SILVER, Bridgeton, New Jersey

nice job. i really liked this story the best out of all the others! it's real deep and it reminds me of a book i read a while ago. you sound really good so, keep up what your doing.

ps. you posted on one of my storys so I came to check you out. thanks

TerraTAZz GOLD said...
TerraTAZz GOLD, Sapulpa, Oklahoma

-carol burnett

Thankss for commenting minee:) Glad you likedd it!!!

AbbieLou GOLD said...
AbbieLou GOLD, Warrington, Other

'The problem is not that we aim to high and miss it, but that we aim to low and reach it'

I saw your comment on my story and thought Id check out your work, and im glad i did, this story is amazing. Never stop writing!

TerraTAZz GOLD said...
TerraTAZz GOLD, Sapulpa, Oklahoma

-carol burnett

Thank you so much for your comment!! I am glad you liked it!

KaitlynnNicole PLATINUM, Heyworth, Illinois

From me: "The Point of writing isn't so others can understand what's going on in your mind. It's so you can understand what's going on inside yourself."

By me: "Who needs you when I have these yellow lines on this road?"

Wow.... this is amazing! Its so full of details! It makes you picture the love that there was, and the love that shall come!

Chloe_ BRONZE said...
Chloe_ BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas

Never underestimate the power of doing the ordinary in quite extraordinary ways.

Beautifully written great job! :)