No Matter What Chapter 7 | Teen Ink

No Matter What Chapter 7

May 19, 2010
By Muziksoul29 PLATINUM, Paris, Tennessee
Muziksoul29 PLATINUM, Paris, Tennessee
29 articles 0 photos 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
Dont ever look to th epast, cause you see things you already know. Look to the future to see things come at you like a fast ball.
-Me:)


Xander threw Alexxa out the door after she slapped me so hard i thought my cheek was numb. He enfolded me in his arms and whispered in my ear.
"You know that isnt't the only reson I want to marry you. I care about you."
I looked up at him with tears in my eyes, "Do you really care about me? I wonder if this is just another way to get me to go along with all this."
He laughed triumphantly, "Maia, you silly girl. I thought women were supposed to be so intelligent yet you can't see that I love you!"
I looked at him stunned into silance. He stared back and me and whispered, "if you are willing to stay, please say it, too."
I threw my arms around his neck in a choking embrace, yet he didn't let go. He clung to me as I held him. The tears feel and I exclaimed, "I love you so much!"


The author's comments:
My guy...what can I say. I used to think he might not love me, but now it's so much different. He is the most amazing guy I have ever met, and he knows how to be romantic. I'm going home this weekend people! ILLINOIS HERE I COME!!!