Foreign Love Part Two: Chapter 8 | Teen Ink

Foreign Love Part Two: Chapter 8

February 18, 2010
By JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts
JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts
54 articles 0 photos 146 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
William Shakespeare


That agent Smith is probably dreaming about James. Too bad, he’s mine. She’s going to find out, soon. She’ll get her little heart broken. Oh well I don’t care because James is mine. He loves me and I know it. She’ll finally know and I’ll be with MY James again.

I and James were on top of the Eiffel Tower staring into each others’ eyes. He was holding both my hands in his strong and warm hands. His golden eyes were shining brightly compared to the dark sky up above.

“I’ve missed you so much, Rose.” He said to me with a smile. “Me too. At least now we can be together” I replied. “Yeah, now that that girl is gone, I can finally be with you. I can’t believe she actually believed me when I said I loved her! She’s so pathetic. At least she now knows I only love you!” James said. “Oh James!” I said. “Oh Rose!” he replied before taking me by the neck and kissing me.

He’s so perfect. I pressed my body against him. I squeezed tighter and tighter. I jumped on top of him and we fell to the floor laughing and kissing. I liked his lips and he liked it as much as I did.

*

*

*