Sway With Me Part 2 | Teen Ink

Sway With Me Part 2

January 28, 2010
By LeeAnn1996 GOLD, Vernon, Alabama
LeeAnn1996 GOLD, Vernon, Alabama
11 articles 0 photos 27 comments

Favorite Quote:
There's nothing to be afraid of if you face it first.


I went to school that day wondering what had happened to the man in my dreams.I saw no face.He was just a black outline of a man.His voice was so sensuous and sweet.I couldn't get it out of my head.What he said,"Sway with me,",what did that mean?What should I do?I wonder if it was just another part of the process I was going through.You should know I'm a seer.I can see other things most people can't.My mom was a mover.She could move things with her mind.My whole family could do all sorts of special things.I can see things that move in the night,the future,the past and even help people find lost loved ones in the spirit realm.I havent't got my full powers yet.They should come in fully in about three months,but my mom says that I'm special.I used to think she was just saying that because I was her only child.Sometimes it does get a little lonely.I was too lost in thought to notice anything.Even though I am a seer I might not always see the things in front of me.Weird,I know.That was when I ran right into Blake Mitchell,A.K.A,the coolest kid in school."I'm so sorry."he blurted."I'm sorry,it was all my fault.I should've been watching where I was going."I said."I don't mind.You can do that any time.Natale,right?"he asked kindly.Of course I had to blush."Yeah.I'm Natale."How lame!"were any of these books yours?"he asked."I'm just going to get it out.Will you go out with me?"he asked,almost pleaded.What should I say?He was the coolest kid in the school.He was also sweet,funny and even helped other people.That's when I heard it."Sway with me."said a whispery voice.Where was that coming from?"Sway with me." it said again.It was as if it didn' want me to say yes.That's because it didn't.I get it now."Natale?"Blake asked confused."I'm sorry.I don't think I should,but thank you.Maybe some other time."I tried to say kindly."oh."he said sounding depressed."Sway with me"It said again as if to say thank you.That's when I saw the figure walking towards me.He was walking through everyone and I was the only one to see it. What should I do?