When You Fall | Teen Ink

When You Fall

By Audrea15 PLATINUM, Murphysboro, Illinois
Audrea15 PLATINUM, Murphysboro, Illinois

Everybody wants happiness. Nobody wants pain. But you cant have a rainbow. Without a little rain.

You know that feeling you get when you have a dream of falling and yo are awaken by a sudden jolt of your body.

Well that is what it is like to fall in love except that sudden jolt is from your heart and the falling part is true.

There is no sudden realization that it was just a dream and you cant really be hurt from it.Unless that sudden jolt makes you hit your head on the metal bars of your bunk bed that you forgot you had.

But with falling in love the pain is real and deep,it wont be forgotten. It might be the best thing that happen to you or it could even leave scars on your heart.

But the only thing that matters is you might wake up to find it was a dream or even a nightmare, but at some point you have to wake and fall.

How hard and how fast you fall is your choice.When you fall make sure there is someone there to catch you.

its_me GOLD said...
its_me GOLD, San Mateo, California
i agree with this. very creative!

would you mind giving me feedback on some of my stories? i'd really appreciate it!

hotpink13 SILVER, Springboro, Ohio

there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.(:

very true last time i fell right onto the concrete i thought my heart was going to burst open

storyofmylife PLATINUM, Mt. Olive, Alabama

If life gives you lemons. Paint them green and pretend they're limes.

so true. i know my love experience has been completely that. except mine was more like a tumble than a fall.

but this was great. keep it up